Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 79

Thread: Looking ahead vs. Titans...

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,975
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 39

    Default Looking ahead vs. Titans...


    0 Not allowed!
    Although their record doesn't show it - they do have some players on offense. Kerry Collins has been there before. Chris Johnson, Randy Moss will be a load. Bowe vs Finnegan could be fun to watch. But I think they have some locker room problems. Doesn't matter...


    CHIEFS WILL PREVAIL
    Last edited by Coach; 12-20-2010 at 01:25 AM.
    SHUT IT

  2. #51
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    23
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Aside from the fact that you are clearly illiterate, and the fact that you want the Chiefs to lose, do you actually have anything worthwhile to say. Or do you want to keep crying about how Chiefs fans were mean to you at the game??
    thanks for correcting my spelling errors. My thoughts are coherent but spelling isnt.

  3. #52
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 85_skill View Post
    being overweight is an understatement these women here are pushing 200+ being 10-20 lbs over weight can be socially acceptable but when your 5-4 and pushing 210. which is the norm around here in K.C. i guess the supermarket is called hyvee here and when the women are in the lane you have to actually exit the girls here really know how to eat.
    I used to go to Missouri every summer as a kid and you're full of it. Of course San Diego was more better looking women but thats cuz there are like 3 million more people here. Its the same way no matter where you go. And I've traveled all over.

    There's fat women EVERYWHERE. And I bet there are more 200+ women AND MEN in San Diego than KC. Why? Cuz there are 3 million more people here!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  4. #53
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 85_skill View Post
    thanks for correcting my spelling errors. My thoughts are coherent but spelling isnt.
    Feel free to share some of them.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  5. #54
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    23
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    this is really the best you can do? Is that supposed to be some sort of joke? At least tell us if you are 12 year old so this all makes sense.
    first of all do you live in Canada? Because if you lived in KC you would get a clear pic of what I am talking about

  6. #55
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 85_skill View Post
    first of all do you live in Canada? Because if you lived in KC you would get a clear pic of what I am talking about
    Congrats on figuring out google. I tried to google fat San Diego Chargers....got a bunch of pics of Philip Rivers!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  7. #56
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    23
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    This is how you do it!

  8. #57
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    You couldn't keep up with how I do it little man!! And please stop posting pics of your new man on here!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #58
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,106
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 85_skill View Post
    I see it that the Titans win by 11.

    No. Really?

    You see it as the team you dislike losing handily, despite the very favorable conditions?

    Who would have ever thought it?

    Yaknow, some folks actually use their minds to make predictions, instead of their hearts.

    A Chargers fan seeing things through goggles of hope, instead of using their minds?

    What a surprise.

    But, if you continue to do nothing but troll, you will not be welcome here much longer.

    As a visitor to another team's site, the burden of respect weighs far more on you, than the residents of the site.

  10. #59
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    23
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    No. Really?

    You see it as the team you dislike losing handily, despite the very favorable conditions?

    Who would have ever thought it?

    Yaknow, some folks actually use their minds to make predictions, instead of their hearts.

    A Chargers fan seeing things through goggles of hope, instead of using their minds?

    What a surprise.

    But, if you continue to do nothing but troll, you will not be welcome here much longer.

    As a visitor to another team's site, the burden of respect weighs far more on you, than the residents of the site.
    Troll when I spend hundreds of dollars on seats and hotel to help your economy in K.C. that your fans try to cause bodily harm injury to the 200 charger fans that bought not only seats but hotel rooms. Who helped your economy? If I had kids I could never bring them to your stadium because I would be afraid for their safety, With the drunken animals and people constantly sneaking into other people seats.. where is security at this facility? where is security if anyone wanted to injury a opposing teams player? where is the security of this stadium? When I got pushed walking to my seats no security! is this how the Mid west does it? The fans dont deserve this team to be in the playoffs! Animals!

  11. #60
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 85_skill View Post
    Troll when I spend hundreds of dollars on seats and hotel to help your economy in K.C. that your fans try to cause bodily harm injury to the 200 charger fans that bought not only seats but hotel rooms. Who helped your economy? If I had kids I could never bring them to your stadium because I would be afraid for their safety, With the drunken animals and people constantly sneaking into other people seats.. where is security at this facility? where is security if anyone wanted to injury a opposing teams player? where is the security of this stadium? When I got pushed walking to my seats no security! is this how the Mid west does it? The fans dont deserve this team to be in the playoffs! Animals!
    I have no doubt in my mind that it was your attitude that brought on any hostility towards you. Helping the poor people of KC. How kind of you. You have posted here a handful of times and you call the people of KC drunken animals and all the women fat. No wonder someone wanted to punch your head in. You are an as$hole.

    A troll is someone who comes on an opposing teams site and starts sh!t....kinda like you
    Last edited by Canada; 12-24-2010 at 04:09 PM.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. looking ahead to indy
    By whatwasthat? in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 11:37 AM
  2. A quick look ahead to 2011
    By stevefuller in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 02:51 PM
  3. Can we go ahead and draft a solid 2nd round QB
    By figcrostic in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 09:46 PM
  4. Chiefs have QB decision ahead
    By Guru in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 03:40 AM
  5. A peek ahead
    By chief31 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 10:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •