Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Looking ahead vs. Titans...

Default Looking ahead vs. Titans...

Although their record doesn't show it - they do have some players on offense. Kerry Collins has been there before. Chris Johnson, Randy Moss will be a load. Bowe vs Finnegan could be fun to watch. But I think they have some locker room problems. Doesn't matter...

CHIEFS WILL PREVAIL
    Last edited by Coach; 12-20-2010 at 01:25 AM.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by 85_skill View Post
    If I had kids
    Thank god you don't.

Did you mom ever have any kids that lived?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have no doubt in my mind that it was your attitude that brought on any hostility towards you. Helping the poor people of KC. How kind of you. You have posted here a handful of times and you call the people of KC drunken animals and all the women fat. No wonder someone wanted to punch your head in. You are an as.

A troll is someone who comes on an opposing teams site and starts sh!t....kinda like you
    I made this assumption only after this game. Sure I wanted the Chargers to win but the Chiefs clearly outplayed them that game and won. I have no problem with your team and wish all of them the best of health and even the fans.

But the fans trying to cause me bodily harm injury. As you recall the weather conditions were horrible to begin with. Half your fans had no shirts on when they got wet they took them off. If you recall. You can justify the actions but it is felony. Then as I walk to the hotel across the street from the stadium to have a glass bottle thrown at me simple because I am wearing a gates jersey on? I am being told he sucks and to go back to SD? I am just asking for your fans to show some respect to other teams fans. Not to try to harm them. Can KC not afford security? I mean what if someone got seriously hurt?
    Last edited by 85_skill; 12-24-2010 at 04:19 PM.

I made this assumption only after this game. Sure I wanted the Chargers to win but the Chiefs clearly outplayed them that game and won. I have no problem with your team winning more than I do then the fans trying to cause me bodily harm injury. As you recall the weather conditions were horrible to begin with. Half your fans had no shirts on when they got wet they took them off. If you recall. You can justify the actions but it was a felony. Then as I walk to the hotel across the street from the stadium to have a glass bottle thrown at me simple because I am wearing a gates jersey on?
    As I previously stated, judging by your comments and actions on this site, I have a hard time believing that you were innocently walking along and you were attacked.

the statement in bold is an absolute load of bullsh!t. I was at the game and it was damn cold once it started raining.

However, if someone threw a bottle at you then you should be all means insult everyone who lives in KC. just dont be surprised that you get treated like sh!t
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I made this assumption only after this game. Sure I wanted the Chargers to win but the Chiefs clearly outplayed them that game and won. I have no problem with your team and wish all of them the best of health and even the fans.

But the fans trying to cause me bodily harm injury. As you recall the weather conditions were horrible to begin with. Half your fans had no shirts on when they got wet they took them off. If you recall. You can justify the actions but it is felony. Then as I walk to the hotel across the street from the stadium to have a glass bottle thrown at me simple because I am wearing a gates jersey on? I am being told he sucks and to go back to SD? I am just asking for your fans to show some respect to other teams fans. Not to try to harm them. Can KC not afford security? I mean what if someone got seriously hurt?
    Again, I have been to Arrowhead with several fans of opposing teams and never seen this happen. Makes me wonder what you are doing back to be in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Thank god you don't.

Did you mom ever have any kids that lived?
    doesnt Canada only have 1 show on tv? called the trailer park boys? I can see how you fit on it with being a Chief fan.

doesnt Canada only have 1 show on tv? called the trailer park boys? I can see how you fit on it with being a Chief fan.
    Witty...did you come up with that all by yourself?

Its a real wonder people want to hit you with a bottle though. I just wish guys like you were tough enough to say sh!t to someone s face!!

You already beat the Titans? easy win? Really? okay! we will see!

first of all do you live in Canada? Because if you lived in KC you would get a clear pic of what I am talking about
    This is how you do it!
    You already beat the Titans? easy win? Really? okay! we will see!

If you want I can start a seperate thread for the pics of all your man crushes!!

Troll when I spend hundreds of dollars on seats and hotel to help your economy in K.C. that your fans try to cause bodily harm injury to the 200 charger fans that bought not only seats but hotel rooms. Who helped your economy? If I had kids I could never bring them to your stadium because I would be afraid for their safety, With the drunken animals and people constantly sneaking into other people seats.. where is security at this facility? where is security if anyone wanted to injury a opposing teams player? where is the security of this stadium? When I got pushed walking to my seats no security! is this how the Mid west does it? The fans dont deserve this team to be in the playoffs! Animals!
    Do you know how many people have been stabbed at Charger games? Get out of here with that crap. There are at least 15-20 fights at EVERY Charger home game.

Don't act like it doesn't happen in SD.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast