Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Looking ahead vs. Titans...

Default Looking ahead vs. Titans...

Although their record doesn't show it - they do have some players on offense. Kerry Collins has been there before. Chris Johnson, Randy Moss will be a load. Bowe vs Finnegan could be fun to watch. But I think they have some locker room problems. Doesn't matter...

CHIEFS WILL PREVAIL
    Last edited by Coach; 12-20-2010 at 01:25 AM.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    If you want I can start a seperate thread for the pics of all your man crushes!!
    well we know your man crush is Doug Flutie isnt he from Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by 85_skill View Post
    well we know your man crush is Doug Flutie isnt he from Canada?

No, he isn't. Another shining example of your complete lack of football knowledge!! Flutie is an American who played in the CFL. Genius!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Do you know how many people have been stabbed at Charger games? Get out of here with that crap. There are at least 15-20 fights at EVERY Charger home game.

Don't act like it doesn't happen in SD.
    I would like to show me something from sandiego tribune that someone was stabbed at the stadium several times.

In any given stadium a situation can happen but I give respect to SD for having high security levels and since it is a Military town many of the Marines, Navy personal etc are there. SD has a higher security level with kicking people out for starting things with other fans. They kick people out fast and do not tolerate it as for KC anything goes! KC has a very nice stadium I wish it had tougher sanctions and tigher security. The games are suppose to be enjoyable I never drink at a game ever.
    Last edited by 85_skill; 12-24-2010 at 04:47 PM.

I would like to show me something from sandiego tribune that someone was stabbed at the stadium several times.

In any given stadium a situation can happen but I give respect to SD for having high security levels and since it is a Military town many of the Marines, Navy personal etc are there. SD has a higher security level with kicking people out for not starting things with other fans. They kick people out fast and do not tolerate it as for KC anything goes! KC has a very nice stadium I wish it had tougher sanctions and tigher security. The games are suppose to be enjoyable I never drink at a game ever.
    I know friends personally that have seen people get stabbed at games. I've seen a fight last longer than 30 secs which is pretty long for having "high security" as you say. My buddies and I had a beer thrown at us at a Chiefs vs Chargers game a couple years ago after the Chiefs won.

You have no idea what you're talking about. The REASON the Chargers have such "high security" in the first place is because of all the past fights and problems. Quit trying to make it sound like Charger fans are saints or something. They are almost as bad as Raider fans. Whats funny is there were more fights at the 49er game this year than the Raider game.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

And sorry to break it to you, but they don't put EVERYTHING in the paper or news.

A friend of mine and his friend got jumped by some essays for no reason and they were both stabbed several times. NOTHING IN THE NEWS.

I know someone in high school who was shot at a park in a drive-by. NOTHING IN THE NEWS.

Was at a bar in Oceanside (grand opening of Margarita Rocks back in like 2003 I think), watched a guy break a bottle over someones head and stabs him in the neck. NOTHING IN THE NEWS.

Need me to keep going? Or do you see the trend here?
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    And sorry to break it to you, but they don't put EVERYTHING in the paper or news.

A friend of mine and his friend got jumped by some essays for no reason and they were both stabbed several times. NOTHING IN THE NEWS.

I know someone in high school who was shot at a park in a drive-by. NOTHING IN THE NEWS.

Was at a bar in Oceanside (grand opening of Margarita Rocks back in like 2003 I think), watched a guy break a bottle over someones head and stabs him in the neck. NOTHING IN THE NEWS.

Need me to keep going? Or do you see the trend here?
    I am not talking about crime rate and comparing cities, I am talking about the owner of the Chiefs is liable if an opposing fan or opposing player gets injured to do a chiefs fan being drunk and trying to cause that person bodily harm injury. The owner of the Chiefs then would be Liable. I also think because it was a Monday night game alot fans got more hyped than a day time game. Anyways the stadium should see if fans are drunk they shouldnt let them in stadium. The problem that is like 20% of the stadium. I wish they had seats where drinking is prohibited this ensures that families that come to the stadium do not have to explain to there 10 year old that Billy Bob had to many drinks and punched the opposing fan because they scored a TD.

I am not talking about crime rate and comparing cities, I am talking about the owner of the Chiefs is liable if an opposing fan or opposing player gets injured to do a chiefs fan being drunk and trying to cause that person bodily harm injury. The owner of the Chiefs then would be Liable. I also think because it was a Monday night game alot fans got more hyped than a day time game. Anyways the stadium should see if fans are drunk they shouldnt let them in stadium. The problem that is like 20% of the stadium. I wish they had seats where drinking is prohibited this ensures that families that come to the stadium do not have to explain to there 10 year old that Billy Bob had to many drinks and punched the opposing fan because they scored a TD.
    I was making a point that not everything makes the paper. So asking to see article of a story of someone getting stabbed at a Charger game is not gonna happen.

Thing about it. If they put on the news EVERY Sunday about an incident happening at a Charger game, how would it look?

Or do you just not comprehend that?

And NO, the owner of the Chargers is NOT gonna be liable. Get a clue.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I am going to jump in here and say, thread closed.

It is Christmas Day! Peace on Earth.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678