Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 79

Thread: Looking ahead vs. Titans...

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,992
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 46

    Default Looking ahead vs. Titans...


    0 Not allowed!
    Although their record doesn't show it - they do have some players on offense. Kerry Collins has been there before. Chris Johnson, Randy Moss will be a load. Bowe vs Finnegan could be fun to watch. But I think they have some locker room problems. Doesn't matter...


    CHIEFS WILL PREVAIL
    Last edited by Coach; 12-20-2010 at 01:25 AM.
    SHUT IT

  2. #41
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 85_skill View Post
    We will see, After you lose to the Titans... we will see who will wine!*whine* you have a thread started "whos going to the playoff games" really you are already in the playoffs? I honestly hope your team thinks they already made the playoffs so this way they perform like they did against the Broncos. When your coach had an Anerism! *Aneurysm*Only imagine what he will do if he loses to Tenn.... you think that Randy Moss is going to be held quiet the rest of the season? he is do *due*for a huge game, then you have Kenny Britt who is back and there *their*stud running back who is also do for a big game. I see it that the Titans win by 11. The titans are dirty and they will take some cheap shots at your QB.
    Aside from the fact that you are clearly illiterate, and the fact that you want the Chiefs to lose, do you actually have anything worthwhile to say. Or do you want to keep crying about how Chiefs fans were mean to you at the game??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  3. #42
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 85_skill View Post
    Atleast the women in SD dont resemble a white Aunt Jamija. I mean come on..... do you feed your women bar-b-q 24/7? why dont you just feed them this

    Does the car say tilt?
    Only while Im pounding your prostitute mom!! she need $5 for your Christmas present!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  4. #43
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    23
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Yeah - right. If this did happen - you most likely had it coming. All you goats fans are just like your qb - whinin' and cryin' 'bout nothin'.
    Had it coming? to cause bodily harm injury to the opposing teams fan who is trying to act in good faith and be respectful. To throw glass container at someone, and to push someone while they are trying to get to their seats. Is a 3rd degree felony. I would never wish someone bodily harm injury, or bother another teams fan because I dont like the team they are playing. Its one thing to joke around and have a sense a humour and say oh to bad you lost.. ha ha and another to push someone when they are not looking hoping they get injured. You think I had that coming? if that is the case.... then F/U

  5. #44
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    23
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Only while Im pounding your prostitute mom!! she need $5 for your Christmas present!!
    so now your talking about my mother and that she is a prositute?

  6. #45
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 85_skill View Post
    Atleast the women in SD dont resemble a white Aunt Jamija. I mean come on..... do you feed your women bar-b-q 24/7? why dont you just feed them this

    Does the car say tilt?
    I live in San Diego and have for most of my life. And I would say over half the women here are "over-weight".
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  7. #46
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 85_skill View Post
    Had it coming? to cause bodily harm injury to the opposing teams fan who is trying to act in good faith and be respectful. To throw glass container at someone, and to push someone while they are trying to get to their seats. Is a 3rd degree felony. I would never wish someone bodily harm injury, or bother another teams fan because I dont like the team they are playing. Its one thing to joke around and have a sense a humour and say oh to bad you lost.. ha ha and another to push someone when they are not looking hoping they get injured. You think I had that coming? if that is the case.... then F/U
    I have brought opposing fans to Chiefs games at Arrowhead several times and no one has ever been harassed the way you say, so most likely, you are full of sh!t and played your part in some of the problems that occurred.

    Quote Originally Posted by 85_skill View Post
    so now your talking about my mother and that she is a prositute?
    sounded that way to me
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #47
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    23
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Aside from the fact that you are clearly illiterate, and the fact that you want the Chiefs to lose, do you actually have anything worthwhile to say. Or do you want to keep crying about how Chiefs fans were mean to you at the game??
    they werent mean they tried to injury me trying to cause bodily harm injury

  9. #48
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 85_skill View Post
    they werent mean they tried to injury me trying to cause bodily harm injury
    Dont go to road games if u r gonna be a b!tch!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  10. #49
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    23
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I live in San Diego and have for most of my life. And I would say over half the women here are "over-weight".
    being overweight is an understatement these women here are pushing 200+ being 10-20 lbs over weight can be socially acceptable but when your 5-4 and pushing 210. which is the norm around here in K.C. i guess the supermarket is called hyvee here and when the women are in the lane you have to actually exit the girls here really know how to eat.

  11. #50
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 85_skill View Post
    being overweight is an understatement these women here are pushing 200+ being 10-20 lbs over weight can be socially acceptable but when your 5-4 and pushing 210. which is the norm around here in K.C. i guess the supermarket is called hyvee here and when the women are in the lane you have to actually exit the girls here really know how to eat.
    this is really the best you can do? Is that supposed to be some sort of joke? At least tell us if you are 12 year old so this all makes sense.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. looking ahead to indy
    By whatwasthat? in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 11:37 AM
  2. A quick look ahead to 2011
    By stevefuller in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 02:51 PM
  3. Can we go ahead and draft a solid 2nd round QB
    By figcrostic in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 09:46 PM
  4. Chiefs have QB decision ahead
    By Guru in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 03:40 AM
  5. A peek ahead
    By chief31 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 10:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •