Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: The arrowheads

  1. #1
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,106
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

    Default The arrowheads


    0 Not allowed!
    I do have some "good" news....

    I'm pretty sure that the Chiefs will win more games than my fantasy team.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: The arrowheads


    0 Not allowed!
    That makes two of us, so I guess there is a silver lining in that cloud afterall. Hope you have better success with your team, I have my finger crossed with mine.

    8-)

  3. #3
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,106
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

    Default Re: The arrowheads


    0 Not allowed!
    No finger-crossing here. My team is beyond worthless. That league kinda sucks since it's a keeper league, and 23 players deep, There is no way to ever recover from a poor draft.( computer wouldn't let me in the dreftroom.) So, I suppose I am only keeping up with it for everyone else. That way noone feels like the other guy went against my team and got a free win. (wich they will still get anyway.)

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default Re: The arrowheads


    0 Not allowed!
    chief31 wrote:
    No finger-crossing here. My team is beyond worthless. That league kinda sucks since it's a keeper league, and 23 players deep, There is no way to ever recover from a poor draft.( computer wouldn't let me in the dreftroom.) So, I suppose I am only keeping up with it for everyone else. That way noone feels like the other guy went against my team and got a free win. (wich they will still get anyway.)
    That is the pits! I just let the automated system pick for me.


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    13,961
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    That's too bad. My friend got an automated team from Yahoo last year and won the whole league. Crap shoot I guess.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I do have some "good" news....

    I'm pretty sure that the Chiefs will win more games than my fantasy team.
    Glad to have ya in my league.

    Course, you finished ahead of Chiefster.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Glad to have ya in my league.

    Course, you finished ahead of Chiefster.

    LOL!! Not saying a great deal. :p


  8. #8
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,106
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    How's that coming along? Are we close to setting a draft date yet?

  9. #9
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    How's that coming along? Are we close to setting a draft date yet?
    We are getting there. Still waiting on that last owner to contact me.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    We are getting there. Still waiting on that last owner to contact me.
    May need to give the team to someone else.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •