Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: New Power Rankings

Default New Power Rankings

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....html?bcnn=yes

11 - Broncos
    12 - Chargers
    25 - Chiefs
    26 - Raiders

Good lord - what has anyone seen from Broncos or the Chargers to say top half? nothing different than the Chiefs. No respect. When #11 & #12 lose this week and #25 & #26 win, I doubt there is any change in the relative order of the AFC West in this poll....
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Make sure Canada and his cronies don't see that you actually agree with me on something. They will put you on the ignore list!
    Anyway, I couldn't agree more! All this agreeing is making me ill, you got anything you want to argue about?
    I can't think of anything right now, but I am sure we'll find something soon enough.

Make sure Canada and his cronies don't see that you actually agree with me on something.
    Isn't this a little bit "lord of the flies"ish?
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

DrunkHillbilly your sig is killing me!

There's nothing wrong with trying to get a rise out of someone.

I just don't like it when ANYONE uses personal insults to do it.

Express yourself and debate without prejudice!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    DrunkHillbilly your sig is killing me!

There's nothing wrong with trying to get a rise out of someone.

I just don't like it when ANYONE uses personal insults to do it.

Express yourself and debate without prejudice!

Uhhh I think I do until I am berated. Then the gloves are off! I don't even know this guy prejudice but if he will help get these people off my *** then I would like to meet him!!!

Uhhh I think I do until I am berated. Then the gloves are off! I don't even know this guy prejudice but if he will help get these people off my *** then I would like to meet him!!!
    Notice the emphasis on ANYONE... wasn't talking about anyone in particular, guy!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Notice the emphasis on ANYONE... wasn't talking about anyone in particular, guy!
    I know.Guy!!!! LOL!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Wow im one of Canadas Cronies and I didnt even prepare a speech. First I would like to think my mom. Without her I wouldnt be here. And I need to think the staff at that little bar in Blue Springs, if it wasnt for them I wouldnt have wondered why so many people were so invested in a team, and then became a Chiefs fan after researching it. Im sure I missed people but I will try harder in the future to mention all of those who have helped me along the way. Again Thanks. Ohhh and BTW hillbilly I now know how to put ppl on ignore and your still not on it, I have so far given you the benefit of the doubt and trying to better understand your viewpoints. So why exactly would I put Chiefs31, (someone who I watch for the insight in posts, and enjoy talking to) on ignore for understanding your viewpoint ... exactly what I'm trying to do. BTW you were made an example in my ignoring users post because through the day today I have been upset by the posts you have posted. But the ignore idea was somewhat more general as I thought it might be a good tool for the board, thought maybe you could ignore me as I am too agreeable. Just trying to be a good contributor to the board, saw something I felt could be of use, didn't know it existed so I brought it up. And above all I have a unique opinion ... it is my own.
    Make sure Canada and his cronies don't see that you actually agree with me on something. They will put you on the ignore list!
    Anyway, I couldn't agree more! All this agreeing is making me ill, you got anything you want to argue about?

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Wow im one of Canadas Cronies and I didnt even prepare a speech. First I would like to think my mom. Without her I wouldnt be here. And I need to think the staff at that little bar in Blue Springs, if it wasnt for them I wouldnt have wondered why so many people were so invested in a team, and then became a Chiefs fan after researching it. Im sure I missed people but I will try harder in the future to mention all of those who have helped me along the way. Again Thanks. Ohhh and BTW hillbilly I now know how to put ppl on ignore and your still not on it, I have so far given you the benefit of the doubt and trying to better understand your viewpoints. So why exactly would I put Chiefs31, (someone who I watch for the insight in posts, and enjoy talking to) on ignore for understanding your viewpoint ... exactly what I'm trying to do. BTW you were made an example in my ignoring users post because through the day today I have been upset by the posts you have posted. But the ignore idea was somewhat more general as I thought it might be a good tool for the board, thought maybe you could ignore me as I am too agreeable. Just trying to be a good contributor to the board, saw something I felt could be of use, didn't know it existed so I brought it up. And above all I have a unique opinion ... it is my own.

Great what a concept.....your own opinion!!!! Finally we agree on something!!

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Did you get your $100 Arrowcash for the idea submission?

(Now that is what I call a true post whore. Did it for the Arrowcash!)

Great what a concept.....your own opinion!!!! Finally we agree on something!!
    Hey man put a lol smiley or something after that or he will think your just being an a$$... ooohh wait... i see...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast