Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: New Power Rankings

Default New Power Rankings

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....html?bcnn=yes

11 - Broncos
    12 - Chargers
    25 - Chiefs
    26 - Raiders

Good lord - what has anyone seen from Broncos or the Chargers to say top half? nothing different than the Chiefs. No respect. When #11 & #12 lose this week and #25 & #26 win, I doubt there is any change in the relative order of the AFC West in this poll....
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

You read me like a book. I dont know if I got the Arrowcash but I hope so. Since it is already available does that mean I wont get the 1000. Man gonna have to come up with something else now. Or I could just put on something seductive, and hit the corner of Independence Ave and Cypress and Post Whore in the pros.
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Did you get your $100 Arrowcash for the idea submission?

(Now that is what I call a true post whore. Did it for the Arrowcash!)

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Hey man put a lol smiley or something after that or he will think your just being an a$$... ooohh wait... i see...

What's new!!!! I need to find a "frownie" not a smilie!

Oh well, good night Canada!!! Man, was that Kornheiser?????

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    What's new!!!! I need to find a "frownie" not a smilie!

Oh well, good night Canada!!! Man, was that Kornheiser?????

Very good one dude!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    What jackass started this thread??? We should kick him off the board. Anyone who wants to post something so controversial that would bring chiefs fans to blows is...

what?

I started it?

Um, as I was saying:
    Let's all focus on the positive. Die hard Chiefs fanatacism.

I am the first in line to be labled a "homer", because believe or not - I still see 10-6 as a remote possiblility. A 9-7 record with the AFC West title a probability.

Why? numbers don't tell the story. Everyone on this board, even the ones that say the Chiefs have big problems, will probably be agree, every game this year can be divided into 2 parts: 1) run-run-safe pass-punt, and 2) well-balanced offense. When we are in mode 2, guess what? WE MOVE THE BALL & PUT UP POINTS. Mode 1 --> season over.

This is why I personally think the power rankings should have us higher. Because if we come balanced, the offense is better than where it is ranked now.

Problems? sure. better than 25th - damn straight.
    GO CHIEFS. I do however have something to say.....I hate everyone always talkin s**t about our team. Yes we have problems (that can be fixed) but we do not suck. My opinion is my opinion and if it does not coincide with yours then that's okay cause I am a CHIEFS FAN and if I want to say my team is the best in the entire world I can do that. I think it's crap that the n00bs that come on here go after the main contributors of this site right away. What are you trying to do, make a name for yourself? I have an idea lets all adopt a name for ourselves, ummmm what can it be......it's coming to me......oh yeah.....CHIEFS FANS!!!!!!!!!!! Lets talk about our team and why we are fans instead of going at eachother. We should be ripping the throats out of DONKS, FADERS, and EGGO fans not each other. And about this post, if you don't like it that's your opinion and you can have it but if anyone calls be a Homer for being a fan then f**k off! IMO!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Yea!!

Your point about fans being able to be critical and not the media is what I have been trying to get across this whole time! As you said, we have some people on here that think the only way to be a "real fan" (whatever that means ) is to never say a bad word about them. I feel just the opposite! Fans should ***** and moan when thier team is in a 38 year funk!! Being sarcastic to a point but I think you get my drift. I love the ole 10 win seasons. It just seems we have gone backwards in the last several years. One year we are winning 13 games and the next year, we do nothing to help get us over the hump! I continue to cheer my *** off every Sunday, don't get me wrong! Very sore throat on Monday mornings and my dogs ears hurt but I also feel I have the right to voice whatever opinion I have and say what I think the team needs to do. I think that is what everybody does....isn't it? Very good post by the way!
    Are you semi retraded?? Do you just make sh*t up so that you can continue to argue and think you are right and then make whitty comments at the end like I will eat you alive. All I said is that it would be nice if the positive comments on this site outweighed the negative ones. I know that is a lot of math for a simple man like yourself and if you can't figure it out I am sure I will hear another of your brilliant comments
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Make sure Canada and his cronies don't see that you actually agree with me on something. They will put you on the ignore list!
    Anyway, I couldn't agree more! All this agreeing is making me ill, you got anything you want to argue about?
    Are you 14?? Ignore list....we can't be friends cause hillbilly likes him. God you are an idiot
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I read them and try to piss you off because your skin is thin!!!!!! Don't flatter yourself!

Slow down there tough guy. Remember, I can't see your face to see your expression or hear your voice to know your tone. I was simply making a statement. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Week 8? It could change tomorrow with an injury! I just said they were my pick. And I Hate the Patriots!
    Great pick for the last 38 years!!! No wonder you live in Canada! You must do well in football pools if you pick the Chiefs every week! Wake up dude! Not everyone is as knowledgeable about the game of football as you!!!! Ha Ha!! What a joke! Stick to the Argonauts or the Reign Fire and keep us updated on how they are doing!

I don't understand why people ( you in particular ) can't grasp the idea of cheering for your team and being critical of them at the same time!! I contribute to the salaries of these players every year so I believe it is my right to be critical. Do you also think the people in Green Bay should not be pissed when they have fielded a ****ty team for the last 5 or 6 years? They own the team!!
    Not sure what this means but if you want some....come get some!

Obviously you have not read all of my posts because I have said positive things about the Chiefs as hard as it may be. Have said they are not that far away and just need a few pieces to the puzzle. Have said Bowe may be the real deal. On and on and on!!!!

However, as much as you must feel like it is essential to say everything positive about the team and nothing negative, says to me that you must not be a real fan!!!!

While you settle to stay mired in the pool of mediocrity with the rest of the "fans" that refuse to note the lack of urgency this team has shown for the last umpteen years to make the decisions to balance this team on offense as well as defense and actually have a shot a winning in the playoffs, I choose to continue to cheer for my team while noting some of the wholes in our team. At the same time, try to voice a few opinions on what I think they need to to to achieve this goal.

Oh yea, and your little theory about the Cubs Fans......I'm sure they haven't had anything negative to say about the Cubs in the last 100 years!!!!! Your going to have to bring more than this one post wonder boy because I will eat you alive!!!
    Are you completely out of your mind or just stupid? Your comparison of me to a 5th grader is what lead to my post and being critical of you! I believe that's where the disrespect started!

I'm not exactly sure what your geograghical placement has to do with anything but anyway. Nobody said anything about you cheering for your team. On the contrary I believe!

Seriously though, if all your going to do is call me an *** or an idiot or a Monday morning QB, save it! I've got much more important people to listen to than some tool up in Canada that believes that when it comes to cheering for the Chiefs, it's either his way or no way! Well, I got news for ya bud, it doesn't work that way! I'm sorry my points of view don't meet your standards of football knowledge or that you disagree with everything I say but I am sure I have watched as much football or more than you in my day and have a fairly good idea of how the game is played. Please continue to feel free and disagree with all of my posts. It's good to have a little debate once in a while.

As for your comments about me, grow up a little! I can go that route as well but I'm a grown *** man. You need to learn to keep it under control tough guy!!
    Yeah....u never get personal

oh yeah...and please stop talkin all that **** about I'm a grown *** man and bring it on tough guy. You sound like a moron. I try so hard to like you and you make it so difficult. Just stop acting like an *** for a minute or someone might take you up on one of your offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Are you semi retraded?? Do you just make sh*t up so that you can continue to argue and think you are right and then make whitty comments at the end like I will eat you alive. All I said is that it would be nice if the positive comments on this site outweighed the negative ones. I know that is a lot of math for a simple man like yourself and if you can't figure it out I am sure I will hear another of your brilliant comments

This is funny. I am the dunb one here!!!!

What does retraded mean?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast