Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Power Rankings

Default New Power Rankings

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....html?bcnn=yes

11 - Broncos
    12 - Chargers
    25 - Chiefs
    26 - Raiders

Good lord - what has anyone seen from Broncos or the Chargers to say top half? nothing different than the Chiefs. No respect. When #11 & #12 lose this week and #25 & #26 win, I doubt there is any change in the relative order of the AFC West in this poll....
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post

11 - Broncos
    12 - Chargers
    25 - Chiefs
    26 - Raiders

Good lord - what has anyone seen from Broncos or the Chargers to say top half? nothing different than the Chiefs. No respect. When #11 & #12 lose this week and #25 & #26 win, I doubt there is any change in the relative order of the AFC West in this poll....

Nothing new...

The Chiefs never get any respect by the analysts!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

11 - Broncos
    12 - Chargers
    25 - Chiefs
    26 - Raiders

Seems like the guys as SI are still watching preseason tapes...
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

A few more facts I couldn't add earlier:
    BRONCOS (11) 6th ranked offense / 3rd ranked defense:

(W) Bills are ranked 32nd in offense & 32nd in defense.
    (W) Raiders are ranked 15th in offense & 27th in defense.
    (L) Jaguars are ranked 19th in offense & 6th in defense.

CHARGERS (12) 27th ranked offense / 22nd ranked defense:
    (W) Bears are ranked 30th in offense & 16th in defense.
    (L) Patriots are ranked 1st in offense & 1st in defense.
    (L) Packers are ranked 18th in offense & 15th in defense.

CHIEFS (25) 29th ranked offense / 4th ranked defense:
    (L) Texans are ranked 23rd in offense & 13th in defense.
    (L) Bears are ranked in 30th offense & 16th in defense.
    (W) Vikings are ranked 26th in offense & 11th in defense.

RAIDERS (26) 15th ranked offense / 27th ranked defense:
    (L) Cowboys are ranked 2nd in offense & 21st in defense.
    (L) Broncos are ranked 6th in offense & 4th in defense.
    (W) Browns are ranked 9th in offense & 31st in defense.

(BTW – Rams have looked like crap – 25th ranked offense / 7th ranked defense – I live here so I hear how bad they are – are 0-3 and are ranked 24th. A-mazing…)
    Everything changes with a Bronco loss to Indy & a Chiefs win over San Diego.
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

11 - Broncos
    12 - Chargers
    25 - Chiefs
    26 - Raiders

All sports casters think the Chiefs will do horrible this year.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    All sports casters think the Chiefs will do horrible this year.

i am chiefs fan and also am not blind. i saw all three games. and you expect us to be power ranked above 20 so far? or what? what are you thinking? byast opinions. Yes, we LOOK HARDER for possible potential in our own team cause they aRE OUR TEAM. Yes, we have a chance to make the playoffs, but we also have a chance at going 7-9.

so take it easy on the analysts, they are just using common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    i am chiefs fan and also am not blind. i saw all three games. and you expect us to be power ranked above 20 so far? or what? what are you thinking? byast opinions. Yes, we LOOK HARDER for possible potential in our own team cause they aRE OUR TEAM. Yes, we have a chance to make the playoffs, but we also have a chance at going 7-9.

Yes, I hear you. I want my Chiefs to kick butt on Sunday. But at the same time, they haven't done anything to deserve a lot of respect so far. Their defense has looked good, but their offense has looked worse than any other team in the league IMO. If the Chiefs put up 20 pts on the Bolts and hold the bolts to 10 pts, then they will earn some repsect.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Yes, I hear you. I want my Chiefs to kick butt on Sunday. But at the same time, they haven't done anything to deserve a lot of respect so far. Their defense has looked good, but their offense has looked worse than any other team in the league IMO. If the Chiefs put up 20 pts on the Bolts and hold the bolts to 10 pts, then they will earn some repsect.
    I think the fact that they are the #4 defense in the league when we have an offense that goes 3 and out 8-10 times a game is absolutely incredible. 40 minutes a game they are out there and still better than most defenses in the league.

Look at the offense they have in the team we will not mention!! They are bad....we are still in preseason form on offence. When they start to click the Big Red Machine will be rolling over teams and the NFL won't know what hit em!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post

Dude do you work for the media or what?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Dude do you work for the media or what?

haha, well, yes i know you are kidding with that line...

but i definately see byast in you wanting the chiefs to somehow have a decent power ranking after being 1-2 and the offense looking SO SO SO sO TERRIBLE...i mean did you not watch the same 3 games that i saw? can you at least admit to being byast.

i see the same potential y ou do....so yes i agree that they have a shot at playoffs....depending on many things, a big one being the play calling.

BUT THEY dont get their power rankings moved up unless they earn it and actually deserve it.

they are at 26, which is exactly what they deserve.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast