Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hard to believe...

Default Hard to believe...

I've been a member of this community for more than five years already! We've had ups and we've had downs, but the ups have always outnumbered the down's; even through the dreaded "Herm" era. I just wanted to convey to each and every one of you how blessed I am to be apart of the "Chiefs Crowd" All of you here are less like friends to me and more like extended family. I would mention each and everyone of you by name, but anyone who knows me knows how lazy I am.

However, I am no less sincere when I extend to each and everyone of you my best wishes for a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Blessed New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I've been a member of this community for more than five years already! We've had ups and we've had downs, but the ups have always outnumbered the down's; even through the dreaded "Herm" era. I just wanted to convey to each and every one of you how blessed I am to be apart of the "Chiefs Crowd" All of you here are less like friends to me and more like extended family. I would mention each and everyone of you by name, but anyone who knows me knows how lazy I am.

However, I am no less sincere when I extend to each and everyone of you my best wishes for a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Blessed New Year!
    Thank You Chiefster!

A Very Merry Christmas to You and Your Family, and may the new year that is soon, bring You and Your Family Blessings!

Well said Chiefster, have a happy holiday season folks and here's to a happy New Year as well!

Thanks Chiefster! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well!

I'm hoping we will see you at a Chiefs game in the near future. That goes for everybody here.

Resident Celebrity

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Chiefster!!

You should see Sydney harbour every New Years Eve! And the countdown to the new year (10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!) is pretty amazing!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good game!!

Chiefster, you are one of the good guys, right up there with James T Kirk and Gandalf in my book!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Thank you all; my very good friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Chiefster, you are one of the good guys, right up there with James T Kirk and Gandalf in my book!
    Thanks buddy! I was going to rep this but I have given out too much rep.

...and you sir rank right up there with Obi Wan Kenobi and Jack Bauer in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Thanks buddy! I was going to rep this but I have given out too much rep.

...and you sir rank right up there with Obi Wan Kenobi and Jack Bauer in my book.
    At least you guys aren't nerds!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast