Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fitzgerald is not coming to KC

Default Fitzgerald is not coming to KC

I just don't see it happening he cost too much and the Chiefs are cheap (unless your last name is Cassel or Berry), and I don't see the Cards giving him up. Pioli is gonna draft a WR probably in the third or below knowing him. I would love to have the guy I think he is phenomenal but I don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I just don't see it happening he cost too much and the Chiefs are cheap (unless your last name is Cassel or Berry), and I don't see the Cards giving him up. Pioli is gonna draft a WR probably in the third or below knowing him. I would love to have the guy I think he is phenomenal but I don't see it happening.
    I wouldn't word it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    one thing the Hunt family is NOT is cheap!

Fitz won't be a commin here cause he no wanna come. The Chiefs are a"runnin" team while he be a pass catchin machine. i am sure his teams of choice would be pats and bolts.

You need a good passing game just as much as you need a good running game otherwise your just one sided. Tho I would not expect him to be a Chief next year, I would not count it out either. Lamar is gone and things have changed for the better. I wish he could have been here to have seen this season.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    one thing the Hunt family is NOT is cheap!

Fitz won't be a commin here cause he no wanna come. The Chiefs are a"runnin" team while he be a pass catchin machine. i am sure his teams of choice would be pats and bolts.
    Fitz already said that he would love to play for Haley and was saying that he would run through a wall for him and he was saying that Haley was the reason why he is so successful in the NFL. If we had Fitz he would help our run game a lot and Jamaal would help Fitz get his share of catches and TD's because Fitz would benefit a lot from the play action

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    Fitz already said that he would love to play for Haley and was saying that he would run through a wall for him and he was saying that Haley was the reason why he is so successful in the NFL. If we had Fitz he would help our run game a lot and Jamaal would help Fitz get his share of catches and TD's because Fitz would benefit a lot from the play action
    I'd like to see this quote.....

Ill get it for you but Fitz was saying that all week during the Chiefs vs Cardinals game. I can't believe you didnt hear about it.

Arizona no running game, pats no running game, bolts no running game...scott pioli got randy moss for a fourth rounder not saying that cardinals are that dumb just saying pioli is that good.

Ill get it for you but Fitz was saying that all week during the Chiefs vs Cardinals game. I can't believe you didnt hear about it.
    I live in Az and watch every Cardinal game as well as hear most quotes and interviews with Cardinal players. I think what I heard was that basically he liked playing for Haley while he was with the Cardinals. I don't recall hearing him say anything about Haley being the reason he was successful.

I think there is about a 1% chance of Fitz coming to the Chiefs. The Cardinals will do everything in their power to keep him and in the event that he does leave after next year, there will be soooo many other teams that will throw bags of money at him that I don't believe the Chiefs will be able to compete in that department. While this guy loves the game of football, he IS about the money. He flaunts what he has here around town. I attend quite a few events that he attends and he very rarely shows up in something less than a Lambo or Bentley. He is a great guy and humble on the surface but don't be fooled, he likes the expensive toys. I can't blame him that's for sure!!

I don't see us needing him bad enough to give what it takes to sign him. I believe in our drafts better then I have ever, and trust they can and will do as good this year as the last draft. I would really hate to see them use a first or second on a wide receiver, hoping those go for NT and a good pressure LB or OL.

Our coaching team will come out of this draft shining and a steal of a WR will be a part, JMO

No need to give a first, a second and a fifth for a WR when we have the greatest draft machine.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast