Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I didn't know we picked up Tom Brady

Default I didn't know we picked up Tom Brady

Because our QB sure is hell looked like him today.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I've been onboard when he started constiently playing good about 6-8 weeks ago where have you been at?
    But I didnt know you were onboard with calling him our Tom Brady. There's liking him, and then there's putting him on Brady's level. He's still got some super bowls to win, but I have no doubt he can play at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Ever since his appendectomy he has played with even more intensity and desire. I think I am glad he had to sit out that game...lit a fire.
    Yeah and when they took him out of the game he was pissed and wanted right back in. After Croyle showed once again what a loser he is by losing yardage on one throw then throwing a horrible pass to bowe which ended up getting intercepted. Croyle has bad luck or something the man is just a loser that makes everyone around him worse except the other team

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    But I didnt know you were onboard with calling him our Tom Brady. There's liking him, and then there's putting him on Brady's level. He's still got some super bowls to win, but I have no doubt he can play at that level.
    LOL it's one game brother and he looked phenomenal he played like Brady today. He has not this whole season though he has played very well aside from the first couple games and last season. Let's hope this continues I love his passion though.

I have ALWAYS been a Cassel fan.......Cassel is our leader... hate on haters cause Cassel is our QBOTF

Matt Cassel today showed that if the Other teams D is out to stop the run and make him beat them that he can and will do it.

LOL it's one game brother and he looked phenomenal he played like Brady today. He has not this whole season though he has played very well aside from the first couple games and last season. Let's hope this continues I love his passion though.
    Go look at their stats for the year. Cassel is not too far behind Brady.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Go look at their stats for the year. Cassel is not too far behind Brady.
    At this point Tom Brady is the top dog, Cassel is becoming a big dog but not quite there yet. Next year he might just be on one of the top tier big dogs right now he's playing on a Trent Green level when he settled in, this is a huge compliment. At this point Brady is above every qb in the league including manning and crybaby rivers.

At this point Tom Brady is the top dog, Cassel is becoming a big dog but not quite there yet. Next year he might just be on one of the top tier big dogs right now he's playing on a Trent Green level when he settled in, this is a huge compliment. At this point Brady is above every qb in the league including manning and crybaby rivers.
    I agree. Brady is the man. Can't deny that. But Cassel is mentored by Brady. He has all the signs of being one of the best QB's in the league. I would say Cassel is a top 5 QB in the NFL this season for the reason that he is doing "great" at what his JOB position is being asked to do for his team.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I have had said all season there is no question about his desire and toughness. His knock most of the season is that he has not been the guy that was going to win a game for you.

Today he showed that there is some skill. The other members of the offense stepped up today and made it happen. I actually saw some passing plays today that were some of the best looking plays. Cassel really seems to have hit his stride.

I still want to see how he does against the Raiders, he needs to have a good game against the Raiders going into the playoffs. I will be completely sold.

either way, the man has shown that he IS the QBOTF and any suggestions that Croyle would be better have been completely laid to rest.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Matt Cassel today showed that if the Other teams D is out to stop the run and make him beat them that he can and will do it.
    hopefully it'll make defenses second guess stacking the box against us

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast