Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whos going to the playoffs??

Default Whos going to the playoffs??

We are in!! The time is now to start planning the party!! Who's coming to Arrowhead for the playoffs? Big Dan and I will both be there for the weekend. I am tailgating with Seek in Lot N (I believe) We need to get the Crowd together and make this a playoff game the New Arrowhead will never forget!! If anyone has any ideas as to who wants to get together and when and where (hotels, tailgate etc...) please post them here. We have had several successful ChiefsCrwod parties and I believe that we need to step it up due to the fact that this is the f*KCin' PLAYOFFS!!!! LETS BRING THE NOISE!!

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    We are in!! The time is now to start planning the party!! Who's coming to Arrowhead for the playoffs? Big Dan and I will both be there for the weekend. I am tailgating with Seek in Lot N (I believe) We need to get the Crowd together and make this a playoff game the New Arrowhead will never forget!! If anyone has any ideas as to who wants to get together and when and where (hotels, tailgate etc...) please post them here. We have had several successful ChiefsCrwod parties and I believe that we need to step it up due to the fact that this is the f*KCin' PLAYOFFS!!!! LETS BRING THE NOISE!!

We will be in Lot N. Hopefulling the Grass between lots G and N just like the San Fran Game. I will bring my flag pole to put up a flag for visual.

I do need to find a unique NON canadian flag to fly for visual recongnition.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

I remember that picture! It was not a great game, but it was a great time!

Thanks for the memories Canada!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    We will be in Lot N. Hopefulling the Grass between lots G and N just like the San Fran Game. I will bring my flag pole to put up a flag for visual.

I do need to find a unique NON canadian flag to fly for visual recongnition.
    Why does it have to be NON Canadian?

I have a flag that has a pot leaf in the middle instead of a maple leaf?!?!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Maybe we can have a ChiefsCrowd.com flag??? I just purchased my tickets on ticketmaster.

Upper deck(301), 50 yd line, Row 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Maybe we can have a ChiefsCrowd.com flag??? I just purchased my tickets on ticketmaster.

Upper deck(301), 50 yd line, Row 12.
    ]
    WTF is with you guys buying your tickets after I have one for you. Do I stink????

Do you have a Chief Crowd Flag?

He always sayshe has a ChiefsCrowdflag!!

And you do kinda smell ...different.

Ok, so I have a line on some good seats..

the same local business partner that hooked me up with those free tickets to the bills game earlier this year is gonna give me a shot to BUY some playoff tickets, just hope i can swing it, cuas eim rpetty sure they will be good.. aka expensive.

*crosses fingers*

im from northeast pa and im looking for another person to come out to kc with me as i have 2 tickets for the 1st playoff game next week.im hoping to find someone to fly out with me so that i can make it out and hopefully meet up with you people.

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    Ok, so I have a line on some good seats..

the same local business partner that hooked me up with those free tickets to the bills game earlier this year is gonna give me a shot to BUY some playoff tickets, just hope i can swing it, cuas eim rpetty sure they will be good.. aka expensive.

*crosses fingers*
    I got mine on stubhub for $108 each

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast