Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playoff Tickets Go On Sale Monday!

Default Playoff Tickets Go On Sale Monday!

Chiefs playoff tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Monday.
    Jackson County taxpayers will get first crack at 10 a.m. for tickets to an AFC wild card game to be played Jan. 8 or 9 at Arrowhead Stadium. The sale to the general public will begin at 5 p.m.
    Jackson County taxpayers can purchase playoff tickets at the Arrowhead Stadium ticket office from 10:00 a.m. to 5 p.m by showing proof of property ownership during the pre-sale. Proof of property ownership includes a current valid government issued photo identification and a personal or business current Jackson County, Mo. personal or real property tax receipt. For businesses, a current copy of the employee identification for the person making the purchase must be included.
    No phone orders will be accepted for this special presale event. The general public can purchase playoff tickets from 5 to 8 p.m at the stadium or online at www.ticketmaster.com, by phone at 1-800-745-3000 or in person at any Ticketmaster outlet or Arrowhead Stadium.

Read more: Chiefs playoff tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Monday - KansasCity.com

Chiefs playoff tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Monday - KansasCity.com

I love this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I love this thread.

That makes two of us!

I believe he's looking down on Arrowhead with a great big smile on his face right about now!!
    **ChiefsChick**

A friend of mine who lives in Jackson County just called me upset that he went to Arrowhead to get tickets and the line was so long, that someone told him the expected wait from his point in line was in excess of two hours.

he was hoping that I had some magic or something to help him.

I bet this game is close to sell out by tonight.

It is good to be a SEASON ticket holder.

The question I have is who is tailgating with me. We haven't lost a game this year when I hosted a tailgate.. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    A friend of mine who lives in Jackson County just called me upset that he went to Arrowhead to get tickets and the line was so long, that someone told him the expected wait from his point in line was in excess of two hours.

he was hoping that I had some magic or something to help him.

I bet this game is close to sell out by tonight.

It is good to be a SEASON ticket holder.

The question I have is who is tailgating with me. We haven't lost a game this year when I hosted a tailgate.. :)
    On the radio they said that there have been people standing in line since 8:00am this morning to get tickets

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    On the radio they said that there have been people standing in line since 8:00am this morning to get tickets
    Yeah. There is no problems with this city supporting the Chiefs. Christmas screwed up this week attendance. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Yeah. There is no problems with this city supporting the Chiefs. Christmas screwed up this week attendance. End of story.
    ya and for a lot of people times are hard so they decided that they were gonna take the chance that the Chiefs were going to make the playoffs and pay for playoff tickets instead of the Titans game

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    ya and for a lot of people times are hard so they decided that they were gonna take the chance that the Chiefs were going to make the playoffs and pay for playoff tickets instead of the Titans game
    That may be an excuse for some or the media, but we were still filling the seat prior to last weekend. Why was the hard times excuses not a problem against the Cardinals or Broncos? It is not a coincidence that on Xmas weekend, fans stopped going to games when it matter more than three or five weeks ago. There is one solid variable. People had other stuff they were obligated to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast