Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rivers > Cassel (Slightly).... LAUGHING AT THAT NOW!!!!

Hybrid View

Default Rivers > Cassel (Slightly).... LAUGHING AT THAT NOW!!!!

did you just say rivers > cassel (slightly)?????

on what earth do you think that they are even on the same plateau

cut it out man

i understand hes having a good year, but Rivers has consistantly put up gaudy numbers 3-4 years in a row, when cassel does that then well compare, but cassel was a career back up and youre saying Rivers is slightly better?

at least be realistic.
    Quote from ChargerDan earlier to my post saying Rivers > Cassel....Yeah I'll still give you the benefit of the doubt and say Rivers is better than Cassel. But I look at our quarterbacks performance (24/34 314 3TDs 0int) against yours in a must win game (27/40 256 yds/1TD/1INT - crucial INT too huh)...I just want to laugh at all the critics that doubted the Chiefs, and Cassel especially...No better QB in the AFC West right now!!!

nice!

Quote Originally Posted by afcwestchamps View Post
    Did all you Chief fans forget what happened to your Chiefs on the 2nd game against the bolts. Please , you should be happy that the West is yours. But dont kid yourselves, Everyone of you jumped off the Bandwagon after the bolts spanked you in everyway till Sunday. So enjoy it for now but dont kid yourselves about the playoffs.
    Sorry, I couldn't hear what you said...

That was talking way too loud.

Resident Celebrity

Did all you Chief fans forget what happened to your Chiefs on the 2nd game against the bolts. Please , you should be happy that the West is yours. But dont kid yourselves, Everyone of you jumped off the Bandwagon after the bolts spanked you in everyway till Sunday. So enjoy it for now but dont kid yourselves about the playoffs.
    I was never off the bandwagon...

And in cased you missed it, this thread was about Cassel...who didn't play in the 2nd game.

See you guys in the playof........Wait nevermind. Have fun watching us!

Um.....hey no, I can't call you stupid....Very few bandwagon types here. Mostly fans that have loved the Chiefs for DECADES!

Don't go away mad, Just go away. You couldn't even beat the 3-12 Bungles! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....the dolts suck. All you are playing for now is a 500 season.

This year was your last shot at the AFC West Championship this decade. We OWN it now!

The dolts are going back to what they were in my youth....BASEMENT DWELLERS!

Who jumped off? You're delusional.

And CASSEL did not play that game in case you forgot. Now go play your meaningless game against the Broncos. LOL
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Not many of us jumped off the bandwagon at all. Sure we were down that day about how the chiefs played. But we I don't recall saying that we were done. We are the AFC WEST CHAMPS your sitting at home. Enjoy watching us in the playoffs.

LMAO!!! - what youre going to gloat over the fact that we had to throw in Croyle in all game pretty much made the 2nd game a non-starter. I mean we threw him in for all of 3 plays early in the 4th quarter against the titans and he handed off for no gain, passed a screen for a loss and threw an INT in that order. Would have been a completely different game if Cassel were healthy. Also - i cant say that i know anyone here that were thinking 'our season is over' . we were all thinking 'damn we really need to get Cassel back on the field'.

Based on your name I am assuming you are a Chiefs fan? Weird post for a Chiefs fan...

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Based on your name I am assuming you are a Chiefs fan? Weird post for a Chiefs fan...
    No....he's a dolts fan!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast