Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who owns the tiebreaker?

Default Who owns the tiebreaker?

Chiefs beat the Raiders and we end up11-5, if the Steelers lose they will be 11-5 also. Anyone know who would have the tiebreaker for the 2nd seed in the AFC??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

With the 3rd Seed the Chiefs would most likely play the Jets in the Wildcard round, while with the 4th Seed the Chiefs would likely

play the Ravens, while both are winnable I think the Jets game might be slightly easier.

The big difference in seeding comes after the first win. With the 3rd seed and a win the Chiefs would play the Steelers while

dropping to a 4th seed and winning the wildcard round would send the Chiefs to Foxboro to play the Pats. I personally would

rather go to Pittsburg and let Indy or Baltimore go to NE.

Putting another game between the Chiefs and NE, and you never know in the Playoffs Indy might step up and beat the

Pats leaving the Chiefs to beat Indy for the trip to the Super Bowl, earlier in the year the Chiefs almost beat (and really should

have) the Colts and frustrated Manning. Plus if the Colts beat the Pats and the Chiefs beat the Steelers from the 3rd seed the

Championship game would be hosted at ... you guessed it Arrowhead.

So now I ask how important is a win in Oakland and a 3rd Seed over a 4th Seed.

GO CHIEFS AFC West Champs 2010
    Last edited by McLovin; 12-27-2010 at 03:44 AM.

Jets, Ravens or Steelers that home game is going to be great! I can't see us losing at home next week. With the euphoria the fan-base is feeling we should not let Oakland lay any seeds for next year and continue to assert our dominance in the West. Hopefully Thomas Jones can have a big game next week to prep for the Ravens or Jets.

The Jets are a better team on the road this year than the Ravens but you gotta think they would be the team to play. Whatever. I can't wait 'til the regular season is over!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Then I hope we play the Jets
    Yessir I want the J-E-T-S, jets, jets, jets.

I want Sanches to play in the Sea of Red Arrowhead will be rockin!

Then I hope we play the Jets

actually i would rather play the colts. we already played them well and know we can beat them, plus i want to get the first round colts monkey off our backs once and for all. bring them in, beat 'em and send 'em home to watch us advance.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    actually i would rather play the colts. we already played them well and know we can beat them, plus i want to get the first round colts monkey off our backs once and for all. bring them in, beat 'em and send 'em home to watch us advance.
    They have to win their division to go into the playoffs and if they win their division the Chiefs wouldnt play them in the first round

I want the Jets round 1
    Round 2 would be us agains Pit
    Bal/Indy against NE
    Round 3 Chiefs V (hopefully) Bal or Indy (as long as NE loses)
    Round 3 would be hosted at Arrowhead!!
    SuperBowl Chiefs def. ATL and Tony G can hang out and look at the rings, but he wont get his own (unless he signs a 1 yr contract with us next season and rides the pine behind Moeaki while we REPEAT!!)
    Last edited by Canada; 12-27-2010 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Cause a f*KCin wanted to!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I want the Jets round 1
    Round 2 would be us agains Pit
    Bal/Indy against NE
    Round 3 Chiefs V (hopefully) Bal or Indy (as long as NE loses)
    Round 3 would be hosted at Arrowhead!!
    SuperBowl Chiefs def. ATL and Tony G can hang out and look at the rings, but he wont get his own (unless he signs a 1 yr contract with us next season and rides the pine behind Moeaki while we REPEAT!!)
    That sounds damn good to me

Know what else sounds good. I have been celebrating the Chiefs division win since 8pm last night and I just bought 30 more beers!! GO CHIEFS!!

Know what else sounds good. I have been celebrating the Chiefs division win since 8pm last night and I just bought 30 more beers!! GO CHIEFS!!
    haha damn I dont think I can keep up unless my job starts letting me drink on the job (we need a keg stand smiley)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast