Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez in Arrowhead for Playoffs

Default Sanchez in Arrowhead for Playoffs

I hope the young Sanchez gets to feel the wrath of Arrowhead Stadium. I doubt he can handle it. Phillip Rivers couldn't.

I want the jets in the first round. I think that if we are going to get a win in the playoffs it would be against them not the ravens. Sanchez will most likely give our D a few chances at picks and LT is looking old again. I think we have a real good chance to beat the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I want the jets in the first round. I think that if we are going to get a win in the playoffs it would be against them not the ravens. Sanchez will most likely give our D a few chances at picks and LT is looking old again. I think we have a real good chance to beat the Jets.
    I really want the Jets because they can't stop the run and their defense in general looks just garbage right now. Maybe we all need to get some kind of foot thats made into a hat so Rex can be distracted by how sexy are hats look

I think our team matches up well with Jets, Colts, and believe it or not Patriots. Ravens and Steelers would just intimidate our young team and punch us in the mouth. We can move the ball against those other 3 teams! Either way im thinking we can give anybody hell at home!

I dont care who it is cause they are coming to ARROWHEAD ! I would rather play a tougher team at home then hit the road against someone else I prefer Jets or Steelers but it doesnt matter because no matter what we WON THE WEST !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bbacker51 View Post
    I hope the young Sanchez gets to feel the wrath of Arrowhead Stadium. I doubt he can handle it. Phillip Rivers couldn't.
    Haha. I don't think Sanchez is afraid of arrowhead. He plays his best on the road. Also he already has won two games on the road in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    I really want the Jets because they can't stop the run and their defense in general looks just garbage right now. Maybe we all need to get some kind of foot thats made into a hat so Rex can be distracted by how sexy are hats look
    The jets have one of the best run defenses in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfaninkc View Post
    The jets have one of the best run defenses in the league.
    Chicago ran all over them and I know their run game is not near as good as the Chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    Chicago ran all over them and I know their run game is not near as good as the Chiefs
    The jets have gave up one 100 yard rusher once this season.

I want the Jets first as well, I think Sanchez is the most overated QB in the league.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast