Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs can beat the Pats in the playoffs!!!

Default Chiefs can beat the Pats in the playoffs!!!

Well at least thats who was voted to have the best chance to beat them on Monday Night Football Countdown!

This was based on the fact that the Chiefs have so many people that have come from the Pats organization.

I gotta agree with it as well. I picked the Chiefs to win 1 game and the Pats win the Super Bowl but you never know...........
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

i think the hardest teams for us to beat because of the match ups are the ravens, jets, steelers...in that order. i think we match up better against the pats and colts[who we should have beaten].

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    i think the hardest teams for us to beat because of the match ups are the ravens, jets, steelers...in that order. i think we match up better against the pats and colts[who we should have beaten].
    I think the Jets are the easiest team for the Chiefs to play. They are way overrated.

don't underestimate the jets , they scored at will on a pretty good bears D, so did the pats, and if not for a super int from their safety jets win. the key here will be to get some pressure on sanchez and just play solid D. offensively not to get conservative[should not be a problem] but take points where we can[might be a problem]

I don't see Haley pulling in the troops and trying to sit on a 3 point lead.

If anything I worry about him going for every 4th down and trying a fake punt, fake field goal and a surprise onside kick...all in the first half.

I would much rather play the Jets...They are overrated and their play on both sides of the ball have been inconsistant..One game their defence shows up but their offence takes a powder (ala Green Bay game). Their offence shows up but their defence gets shredded (ala Bears game), then both sides don't show up (ala New England)...I hear alot of ppl saying we hav'nt beaten any good teams and thats true, but lets look at the Jets. They beat a New England team in week two before Brady got hot and a Steelers team with no Troy..Other than that, their other wins have been working over bums.. As for the game and it's outcome. They will no doubt play man to man and Bowe and Chambers will be shut down for the most part. Their secondary will get burned over the middle by our slot guys (TE's and RB options). Their D-line is'nt getting the penetration like last year and teams have been able to run on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastphilly View Post
    I would much rather play the Jets...They are overrated and their play on both sides of the ball have been inconsistant..One game their defence shows up but their offence takes a powder (ala Green Bay game). Their offence shows up but their defence gets shredded (ala Bears game), then both sides don't show up (ala New England)...I hear alot of ppl saying we hav'nt beaten any good teams and thats true, but lets look at the Jets. They beat a New England team in week two before Brady got hot and a Steelers team with no Troy..Other than that, their other wins have been working over bums.. As for the game and it's outcome. They will no doubt play man to man and Bowe and Chambers will be shut down for the most part. Their secondary will get burned over the middle by our slot guys (TE's and RB options). Their D-line is'nt getting the penetration like last year and teams have been able to run on them.
    I agree the Jets are very overrated. Also I hate Rex Ryan I would love for the Chiefs to be the one that knocks the self proclaimed Super Bowl champs out of the playoffs in the first round

Not to mention I seen their so called shut down corners (mainly Cromartie) getting burned by Bears WR Knox who is'nt the be all, end all of wideouts. Alot of the Jets success came over the middle to their TE Dustin Keller. He's got 55 catches for close to 700 yds and is averaging over 12 yds per catch..He is Sanchez's Witten...We cannot let him beat us which has been a problem for us stopping TE's.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastphilly View Post
    Not to mention I seen their so called shut down corners (mainly Cromartie) getting burned by Bears WR Knox who is'nt the be all, end all of wideouts. Alot of the Jets success came over the middle to their TE Dustin Keller. He's got 55 catches for close to 700 yds and is averaging over 12 yds per catch..He is Sanchez's Witten...We cannot let him beat us which has been a problem for us stopping TE's.
    If we can put pressure on Sanchez and then let the Crowd do the rest of the work Sanchez wont know what to do and he will look flustered like Phillis Rivers on our Monday night game.

I'd like to think that, but did'nt he as a rookie go into Cincy and San Diego in the playoffs and get it done? I know he did'nt throw the ball all over the place but he did'nt make bonehead mistakes either...Still those two venues don't hold a candle to the deafening roar heard at Arrowhead.

San Diego wouldnt even beable to sell out their stadium even if they were undefeated.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast