Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs can beat the Pats in the playoffs!!!

Default Chiefs can beat the Pats in the playoffs!!!

Well at least thats who was voted to have the best chance to beat them on Monday Night Football Countdown!

This was based on the fact that the Chiefs have so many people that have come from the Pats organization.

I gotta agree with it as well. I picked the Chiefs to win 1 game and the Pats win the Super Bowl but you never know...........
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

That's the great thing about getting to the playoffs once you are in anything can happen. If we get real hot we can beat anyone in the NFL and walk away with the title. You never do no.

I just want to win a game (first). It's been 17 damn years!

I really believe that the chiefs can compete with any team. This young team even if doesn't go far will have the taste in their mouths and next year will be a favorite going into the season.

Teams are afraid of playing the Chiefs right now specially in the playoffs. If Matt keeps up what he's doing. It opens up the running game and then the Chiefs dominate the game. It all starts with Cassel, and after Sunday, I really believe he can do it. They can beat anybody. GO CHIEFS!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    That's the great thing about getting to the playoffs once you are in anything can happen. If we get real hot we can beat anyone in the NFL and walk away with the title. You never do no.
    If we win on Sunday, we will have won 6 of our last 7. You can't get much hotter than that. The best thing is, it doesn't seem like we are playing the best we are capable of. We can still get better.

I'm not making any bold predictions, but I remember the Steelers squeaking into the playoffs as the last seed the year they beat the Seahawks in the Superbowl. As the number 3 or 4 seed, why not us?

I know we can beat any team in the league. Let's hope coach doesn't go Schottenheimer on us and sit on a 3 point lead and a bunch of 3 and outs. We have won convincingly when we don't let up...like a certain Boston based outfit. I hate to say it, but we really could use ToGo now. Talk about an unstoppable offense. Cassel on fire and and 2 big, tough receivers. But it would be so sweet to have a KC-Atl Superbowl though, wouldn't it?

Way too early to be talking superbowl. I mean we werent even supposed to have a winning season lol. However, if a 9-7 Cardinals team can make it to the Super Bowl and pretty much outplay the Steelers in that game I dont see why our young team which has a way better defense and a more balanced attack than that AZ team ever did, cant win a couple games.

The biggest concern is that we havent played any good teams this year, and even so we have struggled mightily on the road. Also we have lost a couple close games that we should've won and in the playoffs games are very very close.

Another thing that we havent seen from this young team in particular Cassell is that we havent really had to come back with a game winning drive of any type. The Buffalo game in overtime is the only game winning drive he led all season. However its probably better that we stay away from any type of game winning drive and try to beat teams early and often.

I think we can run the ball on the Pats and that will open up some pass plays. We have to eliminate any turnovers like we have all season and then let our young defense slow down that Brady guy. Can we beat the Pats in thier place? Of course...but we gotta play a perfect game and catch some breaks too. At this point lets just enjoy this season and win or lose in the playoffs lets just hope we play our best!

right now I wanna see em thump the Faiders and go out on a winning note.

if we win a PO game we may just grow some fangs and develope that killer instinct.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    I know we can beat any team in the league. Let's hope coach doesn't go Schottenheimer on us and sit on a 3 point lead and a bunch of 3 and outs. We have won convincingly when we don't let up...like a certain Boston based outfit. I hate to say it, but we really could use ToGo now. Talk about an unstoppable offense. Cassel on fire and and 2 big, tough receivers. But it would be so sweet to have a KC-Atl Superbowl though, wouldn't it?
    I heard Chokenheimer is coming here to be inducted into the KC hall of fame.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast