Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs can beat the Pats in the playoffs!!!

Hybrid View

Default Chiefs can beat the Pats in the playoffs!!!

Well at least thats who was voted to have the best chance to beat them on Monday Night Football Countdown!

This was based on the fact that the Chiefs have so many people that have come from the Pats organization.

I gotta agree with it as well. I picked the Chiefs to win 1 game and the Pats win the Super Bowl but you never know...........
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

That's the great thing about getting to the playoffs once you are in anything can happen. If we get real hot we can beat anyone in the NFL and walk away with the title. You never do no.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    That's the great thing about getting to the playoffs once you are in anything can happen. If we get real hot we can beat anyone in the NFL and walk away with the title. You never do no.
    If we win on Sunday, we will have won 6 of our last 7. You can't get much hotter than that. The best thing is, it doesn't seem like we are playing the best we are capable of. We can still get better.

I'm not making any bold predictions, but I remember the Steelers squeaking into the playoffs as the last seed the year they beat the Seahawks in the Superbowl. As the number 3 or 4 seed, why not us?

I just want to win a game (first). It's been 17 damn years!

I really believe that the chiefs can compete with any team. This young team even if doesn't go far will have the taste in their mouths and next year will be a favorite going into the season.

Teams are afraid of playing the Chiefs right now specially in the playoffs. If Matt keeps up what he's doing. It opens up the running game and then the Chiefs dominate the game. It all starts with Cassel, and after Sunday, I really believe he can do it. They can beat anybody. GO CHIEFS!

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    Teams are afraid of playing the Chiefs right now specially in the playoffs. If Matt keeps up what he's doing. It opens up the running game and then the Chiefs dominate the game. It all starts with Cassel, and after Sunday, I really believe he can do it. They can beat anybody. GO CHIEFS!
    no one is afraid of playing the CHIEFS in the playoffs, at least not yet. i would say in order of preference it would be jags, CHIEFS, colts, jets,steelers,ravens, pats.
    hopefully when we win a few in the first round that will change but right now we are a wanted team.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    no one is afraid of playing the CHIEFS in the playoffs, at least not yet. i would say in order of preference it would be jags, CHIEFS, colts, jets,steelers,ravens, pats.
    hopefully when we win a few in the first round that will change but right now we are a wanted team.
    You also think the Pro Bowl is after the Super Bowl this season..........

The Chiefs are one of the teams that most don't wanna play. Believe that. No team is going to underestimate them.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post

The Chiefs are one of the teams that most don't wanna play. Believe that. No team is going to underestimate them.
    It is the same every single year.. the team that has the best running game is the team that nobody wants to play in the playoffs, because you can do so much more as an offense if you have your running game up and running plus games this late in the season favor the running game because of the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post

congrats on knowing your pro bowl dates.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 12-31-2010 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Personal attack
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast