Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eric Berry Is The Man

Default Eric Berry Is The Man

He isn't a "shut down" safety yet, but boy can he play on the ball like a laser. How 'bout some props for the guy who's gonna pimp slap wide receivers for us the next 12 years?

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    The fact that we can discuss who is the better player in the secondary, rather than the worst, is something I didn't think would happen for a couple years. We have bonafide, out of the box starters. After this season they will have experienced pretty much all that offensive coordinators can throw at them. This bodes well for the future. I still believe that you win Super Bowls with defense and we have a legitimate championship caliber defense.
    This draft is excellent and I cant wait to see what Haley and Pioli can do in our next draft because if they can do the same thing that they did last year I think we will be Super Bowl champs

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    This draft is excellent and I cant wait to see what Haley and Pioli can do in our next draft because if they can do the same thing that they did last year I think we will be Super Bowl champs
    As long as we work on our o-line and get a pass rusher to help hali im happy

Default still should have traded for sue

Trading up for Sue would have been the better move in the long run. That's what I have been saying since before the draft Sue will be rookie of the year to go along with his probowl. We still need a nose tackle. What a beast he hasntt missed a beat

Quote Originally Posted by kcred View Post
    Trading up for Sue would have been the better move in the long run. That's what I have been saying since before the draft Sue will be rookie of the year to go along with his probowl. We still need a nose tackle. What a beast he hasntt missed a beat

Suh would not have been a great pick, sure he would have helped us, I don't see him ever being a anchor NT, and we had lots of talent already signed, therefore we would have had even more talent in a position that well filled up.

Sure he is one heck of a player and lots of fun to watch, but timing was wrong and other needs were many. Dorsey and Gilberry are playing very well, and I think Jackson is getting it and should be a pig next year.

I do like Suh, I just don't see him fitting well. Eric Berry is the MAN!!!!!!

Kendrick Lewis' attempted tackle (or lack thereof) on the Bush TD run is a prime example of why Eric Berry is a better all-around football player.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Kendrick Lewis' attempted tackle (or lack thereof) on the Bush TD run is a prime example of why Eric Berry is a better all-around football player.

Yep , I'll have to say that was one of the worst tackle attempts I've ever seen.

The Traiders clearly made their offensive schemes to avoid Berry. Ball control has been key to our season. The defense hung on until the last quarter, but they were on the field far too long today. It all goes back to the O line. Gees I hope those guys were out partying last night. If not, it's gonna be a short playoff run and a long, cold off season.

The man just gaqve up another td and changed the flow of the game and lost it for us

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I'm guessing you had you eyes closed when Berry gave up that TD.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I'm guessing you had you eyes closed when Berry gave up that TD.
    No, I didn't. That play Campbell had forever to throw. Yeah Berry blew coverage. Kendrick Lewis almost ran backwards to avoid having to make contact with Michael bush.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast