G-Logan Mankins-New England
An elite offensive lineman who will probably make 10mil per year. 2005 1st round pick by Pioli and Co. Don't be shocked to see him in red next season.

WR-Vincent Jackson-San Diego
An elite WR. Something the Chiefs need opposite Dwayne Bowe. May be a stretch to see him come to KC, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him in red either.

NT-Haloti Ngata-Baltimore
I don't see how Baltimore could let this guy go. However, the Ravens have 8 DT's for a team that runs a 3-4... that's A LOT. They also spent a high draft pick selecting Terrence Cody in 2010. So, he COULD hit the market... who knows. He's an absolute beast. NT is a dire need for this Chiefs team. I think he'll end up in NY with Rex though.

G-Davin Joseph-Tampa Bay
Another elite guard. I think the Chiefs have a better shot at landing Mankins. I don't see Tampa letting this guy go.

OLB-LaMarr Woodley-Pittsburgh
The Chiefs need an answer for what they're going to do AFTER Vrabel. Woodley WILL probably hit free agency and would be a nice fit on this club after playing in the Steelers' 3-4 his entire career.

WR-Davone Bess-Miami
Personally, I'm not sold on McCluster being the full-time slot receiver. If Bess hits free agency, he could be a steal like Welker was a few years back for the Pats. With Parcells ties, don't be shocked if he ended up being in red as well.

OL-Jermon Bushrod-New Orleans
A VERY good backup offensive lineman who would probably be starting on any other team but is stuck behind a GREAT OL in NO. These are the kinds of players the Chiefs should be building their future on. I'd LOVE to see the Chiefs go hard after this guy. The Saints will probably let him go because of how much money they already have tied up in their OL.

LB-Stephen Tulloch-Tennessee
Tulloch had very good things to say about the Chiefs after their game this past weekend. The guy is 25 years old and has already racked up 155tkls and an INT THIS SEASON ALONE!! He'd be a GREAT addition to put inside next to DJ.

A lot of these guys may not get to free agency, but these are some guys who I think the Chiefs should be taking some serious looks at in order to improve not only the short-term future, but the LONG-term future of this team.

Feel free to add to the list.