Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Cassell Hating thread!!!!!

Default A Cassell Hating thread!!!!!

There are some real dumbasses out there.

Just check out the link below and look at this crap.

Matt Cassell it the man and this guy has the nerve to.. "well, we need to move from Cassell and .. you know what, nvermind, just read for yourself, but what an impatient moron for posting this at the time.

It's time we move on from Cassell - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

I wonder what he would say to this NOW!

I bet he would say, "I was wrong. I'm sorry Cassell. But have never been so happy to be wrong."

I'm sorry but I'll have give you a full "Warning" infraction for calling that member, in good standing, a "moron".

...Oh, wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Awesome thread.

Best thread ever!

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Wait, didn't you say Rivers is a better QB than Cassel? Cassel has now made it as far as Rivers, to the playoffs. Don't matter if you win 2 games or none in the playoffs unless you get to the Super Bowl. Getting to the playoffs proves you can be a good QB. A great QB takes it to the Super Bowl.

Yet Rivers has NEVER been able to win the games that count. LOL
    I don't remember saying Rivers was better than Cassel, however, if I did say it, I would still be right.

Cassel did not single-handedly get us to the playoffs, and Cassel has yet to win the big game as well. Look, I am huge fan of Matt Cassel and I want him to be the next big thing in the league. I think he has that ability and will make it, but right now, he is not it.

That doesn't mean I can't be happy where we are!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I don't remember saying Rivers was better than Cassel, however, if I did say it, I would still be right.

Cassel did not single-handedly get us to the playoffs, and Cassel has yet to win the big game as well. Look, I am huge fan of Matt Cassel and I want him to be the next big thing in the league. I think he has that ability and will make it, but right now, he is not it.

He will get that chance in the playoffs. Your right he didn't do it by himself but there is NO QB in the NFL that does it by himself. I am hopeing to see Cassel put on a good preformace in the playoffs. I think he will but I two will just feel better about it when I see him do it when the pressuer is turned up a bit.

keep the haters here!!! I know there is a lot of them......or there "were" until he has a bad game.......keep the haters here

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Wait, didn't you say Rivers is a better QB than Cassel? Cassel has now made it as far as Rivers, to the playoffs. Don't matter if you win 2 games or none in the playoffs unless you get to the Super Bowl. Getting to the playoffs proves you can be a good QB. A great QB takes it to the Super Bowl.

Yet Rivers has NEVER been able to win the games that count. LOL
    so........rex grossmen is a great qb then?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

IMO after the few years of having terrible seasons and only winning a total of 10 games in three years, i think every game has been a BIG game for this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I wonder if this same Whiner still hates on Todd Haley like he has done so many times before.
    From 2 stars last year i bump Haley up to 4 or maybe 5 (out of 10).

I think Crennel and Weiss have a lot to with our victory too. But Haley wanted them i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    LOL strangely the same guy Head on a stick - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

lol it's all good snake we all write stupid S and find out we are wrong. As long as your a loyal fan it's all good. I've made a few stupid threads myself after a game that made me mad.
    I just was soooo sick of the 'letting go of the Chiefs quality players' era and was thankful Haley and Pioli came in to change that.

"Alright!" i say to myself. no more gettn rid of Jared allens or Gannons or even just quality players not stars. no more gettn rid of the Kawika mitchells, fujitas or Wieegmans.

And then this MFer comes in and simply cuts Pollard! That hit me hard, hit me real fn hard. it still hurts me. Pollard and berry would be awesome backfield safties rite now.

And this BS of not going up by 2 possesions bcuz you dont want to kick a FG is BS. Just think of that Buffalo game we could have lost or hte indy game .

But, the record says it and we are going to the playoffs. So that definatly warrants some sort of apprecitation for Haley.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    From 2 stars last year i bump Haley up to 4 or maybe 5 (out of 10).

I think Crennel and Weiss have a lot to with our victory too. But Haley wanted them i guess.

I just was soooo sick of the 'letting go of the Chiefs quality players' era and was thankful Haley and Pioli came in to change that.

"Alright!" i say to myself. no more gettn rid of Jared allens or Gannons or even just quality players not stars. no more gettn rid of the Kawika mitchells, fujitas or Wieegmans.

And then this MFer comes in and simply cuts Pollard! That hit me hard, hit me real fn hard. it still hurts me. Pollard and berry would be awesome backfield safties rite now.

And this BS of not going up by 2 possesions bcuz you dont want to kick a FG is BS. Just think of that Buffalo game we could have lost or hte indy game .

But, the record says it and we are going to the playoffs. So that definatly warrants some sort of apprecitation for Haley.
    YOu have to give Haley credit for getting these players to work harder and make somethng of themselve. Haley was already working on DJ, Charles and Bowe to get things turned around before Crennel and Weis got here.

Their increased performance has a huge part in this teams success this year.

One of the biggest impact that Haley has had on the team, other coaches expect pro players to be in shape when they got to camp, Haley in his first year, enforced the in shape, and set the tone that if not in shape no practice with team until you can pass the a physical fitness test. That set the bar, and our Chiefs came into camp more physically fit and ready. This season more time was spent in training camp learning, and less time getting fit to play.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast