Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now eating my Crow

Default Now eating my Crow

Just wanted to drop in and eat my crow. At the beginning of the season, as big of a Chiefs fan as I am, you'll recall how much dogged them. I was accused of being a Raider or Bronco fan lurking about on the board and in the forum and all called all kinds of other names. Just let me say, man was I wrong. As wrong as you could get and I willfully acknowledge that. This has been a fabulous, miraculous season and I so enjoy my season tickets so much more and being at Arrowhead when the team is winning. I was just tired of losing year after year and they have certainly changed that.
    First and foremost my hat is off to Haley and Pioli. Man what a difference they have made. Pioli by bringing in Weis and Crennel and Haley for his daily leadership and coaching ability. Simply put they have made me come to like the taste of crow.
    GO CHIEFS!
    "As I matriculate my way down the field of life, I will never forget this moment and you wonderful people who helped make this day possible". Hank Stram

Quote Originally Posted by wants to win View Post
    Just wanted to drop in and eat my crow. At the beginning of the season, as big of a Chiefs fan as I am, you'll recall how much dogged them. I was accused of being a Raider or Bronco fan lurking about on the board and in the forum and all called all kinds of other names. Just let me say, man was I wrong. As wrong as you could get and I willfully acknowledge that. This has been a fabulous, miraculous season and I so enjoy my season tickets so much more and being at Arrowhead when the team is winning. I was just tired of losing year after year and they have certainly changed that.
    First and foremost my hat is off to Haley and Pioli. Man what a difference they have made. Pioli by bringing in Weis and Crennel and Haley for his daily leadership and coaching ability. Simply put they have made me come to like the taste of crow.
    GO CHIEFS!
    I agree 100% if it wasnt for Haley and Pioli I really dont think that we would be where we are today.

props for admiting that you were wrong.

I also agree that without both Haley and Pioli there is no way that we are the AFC WEST champs. Both have done nothing but good things for this football team. Haley without a doubt should be up there for coach of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    props for admiting that you were wrong.

I also agree that without both Haley and Pioli there is no way that we are the AFC WEST champs. Both have done nothing but good things for this football team. Haley without a doubt should be up there for coach of the year.
    That would be awesome for him to win coach of the year but I bet Bill Belichek will probably win it i hope not tho

Loving these threads. I think we were all a little skeptical heading into this season and rightfully so. In Pioli we trust. As someone said yesterday on tv, the chiefs are 1 year ahead of schedule. Another great offseason and this team will be getting the respect they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Loving these threads. I think we were all a little skeptical heading into this season and rightfully so. In Pioli we trust. As someone said yesterday on tv, the chiefs are 1 year ahead of schedule. Another great offseason and this team will be getting the respect they deserve.
    In a way I kind of like how the Chiefs are flying under the radar in the National media. Don't get me wrong I love turning on ESPN and all these other sports shows and hearing them talk about they Chiefs but man IMO I believe we are on our way back to the way it was in the 90's(accept we will win atleast 1 Super Bowl)

Flying under the radar and being a home underdog in the playoffs could be just what Todd Haley needs to rally the troops and keep them loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Flying under the radar and being a home underdog in the playoffs could be just what Todd Haley needs to rally the troops and keep them loose.
    That is very true especially since we are so young the young guys need something to motivate them and I think thats just what they need

I'll have a piece of that crow. I posted that the Chiefs were done after the Chargers blowout, that they could never recover from that humiliation. Man was I wrong. I hate crow.

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    I'll have a piece of that crow. I posted that the Chiefs were done after the Chargers blowout, that they could never recover from that humiliation. Man was I wrong. I hate crow.
    your eating crow for a great reason

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast