Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: nfl network doing piece on chiefs

Default nfl network doing piece on chiefs

About to start. Highlighting matt vs sanchez. They are saying the jets can't hide sanchez in the playoffs and the chiefs are showcasing matt already...I don't care who we play we will be a tough team to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by 1KC_Fan View Post
    About to start. Highlighting matt vs sanchez. They are saying the jets can't hide sanchez in the playoffs and the chiefs are showcasing matt already...I don't care who we play we will be a tough team to beat.
    IMO I think Cassel is a better QB than Sanchez. I just cant wait until the playoff game.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    IMO I think Cassel is a better QB than Sanchez. I just cant wait until the playoff game.
    Well said. Matt Cassel will need to protect the ball if we do end up playing the jets.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Well said. Matt Cassel will need to protect the ball if we do end up playing the jets.
    Yes, if he doesn't force any throws and take what the defense gives us I think Cassel can get us a victory

First we have to beat the Raiders if we want the Jets. If the Chiefs lose to the Raiders then we play the Ravens instead. I would much rather play the Jets then the Ravens. That's why the Raider game is actually important. GO CHIEFS!

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    First we have to beat the Raiders if we want the Jets. If the Chiefs lose to the Raiders then we play the Ravens instead. I would much rather play the Jets then the Ravens. That's why the Raider game is actually important. GO CHIEFS!
    If we lose and the Colts lose, we are still #3. (Not that I want to lose) I believe Pit and Bal can still switch spots too as they are both 11-4. The only AFC team set in stone is the Pats
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I think we have a better chance against the jets than ravens.

It has been shown multiple time this season that the jets offense can be shut down to nothing.

Playoff win gimmie gimmie gimmie !

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    At this point Cassel is definetly the better qb this is not an opinion it is fact

Id rather play the jets as well. Although seeing that we are playing at home it won't really make such a huge difference.

My gut tells me that we come out and we are this years Jets. We get a couple of upset wins but lose to the Patriots in New England.

Overachieving can only get you so far. I really, really hope I am wrong and that we win the Superbowl! But, if my gut is right, I could certainly live with this as something to build on for 2012.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast