Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: nfl network doing piece on chiefs

Default nfl network doing piece on chiefs

About to start. Highlighting matt vs sanchez. They are saying the jets can't hide sanchez in the playoffs and the chiefs are showcasing matt already...I don't care who we play we will be a tough team to beat.

Anything we do from here on out has exceeded my expectations. If we lose, I will be disappointed but these guys have done better than I ever expected so this season is a success as far as Im concerned!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Anything we do from here on out has exceeded my expectations. If we lose, I will be disappointed but these guys have done better than I ever expected so this season is a success as far as Im concerned!!
    After winning 9 games exceeded my expectation for the Chiefs so I'm just gonna take what they give me

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    After winning 9 games exceeded my expectation for the Chiefs so I'm just gonna take what they give me
    I will take it as well. Even if we do lose in the 1st round that's one game of playoff experiance that will help us in the long run. Nothing but good things will happen when you make the playoffs with a young football tea.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I will take it as well. Even if we do lose in the 1st round that's one game of playoff experiance that will help us in the long run. Nothing but good things will happen when you make the playoffs with a young football tea.
    I kind of hope we get at least one win because I think it would be a good learning experience for the team going into 2012.

Likwise, though I can't complain even if we don't get it...we have done far better than the 8-8 / 9-7 I was thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by wilqb16 View Post
    I kind of hope we get at least one win because I think it would be a good learning experience for the team going into 2012.

Likwise, though I can't complain even if we don't get it...we have done far better than the 8-8 / 9-7 I was thinking...
    I don't think there is any "kinda" in your hopes that we win.

I know that there isn't, in mine.

Well we have a new chiefs motto after the raider game..from chiefs will to .... "why not"

I think we match up the best vs. Jets. The Ravens worry me the most to be honest. However, whoever comes to KC better prepare for the loudest stadium they have ever heard!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    I think we match up the best vs. Jets. The Ravens worry me the most to be honest. However, whoever comes to KC better prepare for the loudest stadium they have ever heard!
    IMO the reason why the Ravens scare me the most is because they are the most well rounded team in the NFL I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

Amen to that Canada! Everything from this point on is iceing on the Cake! It would be so nice to play the Jets at Arrowhead and Shut Rex Ryan the He** up! Anybody know of an 2010 AFC West Champs Wallpaper?

I personally believe we can be better than the Jets of last year. I really believe we can be the Cardinals of a few years ago. The teams that win are going to get hot in the playoffs. The hot team wins the conferance. As far as personel, I believe New England has it's vulnerabilities and can be beat at home. Remember, it's whos hot that wins.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast