Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Still Flying High

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas city, MO
    Posts
    2,242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default Still Flying High


    0 Not allowed!
    Hello Every one, just got back from Las Vegas.
    Got very drunk watching the Chiefs win Sunday and after wandering around drinking and gambling I happened to see the Raiders lost and had a few more before going to bed.
    I got up Monday and went down for my normal breakfast in Vegas. I got sat down at the bar in front of the TV ordered my coffee and Baileys and started some playing Video Poker, when I saw it. THE CHARGERS LOST. THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS ARE AFC WEST CHAMPIONS, I spit Baileys and coffee all over the bar and let out a big yell.
    It was kinda funny, people were shocked that this bib old man was acting so weird.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Hello Every one, just got back from Las Vegas.
    Got very drunk watching the Chiefs win Sunday and after wandering around drinking and gambling I happened to see the Raiders lost and had a few more before going to bed.
    I got up Monday and went down for my normal breakfast in Vegas. I got sat down at the bar in front of the TV ordered my coffee and Baileys and started some playing Video Poker, when I saw it. THE CHARGERS LOST. THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS ARE AFC WEST CHAMPIONS, I spit Baileys and coffee all over the bar and let out a big yell.
    It was kinda funny, people were shocked that this bib old man was acting so weird.
    LOL. Great story PBA. This year has been a memorable one to say the least.


    CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Hello Every one, just got back from Las Vegas.
    Got very drunk watching the Chiefs win Sunday and after wandering around drinking and gambling I happened to see the Raiders lost and had a few more before going to bed.
    I got up Monday and went down for my normal breakfast in Vegas. I got sat down at the bar in front of the TV ordered my coffee and Baileys and started some playing Video Poker, when I saw it. THE CHARGERS LOST. THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS ARE AFC WEST CHAMPIONS, I spit Baileys and coffee all over the bar and let out a big yell.
    It was kinda funny, people were shocked that this bib old man was acting so weird.
    I think I want to go boozin' with you!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,363
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'm still shocked that Cinci beat SD. Great thread.


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    889
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'm still shocked that Cinci beat SD. Great thread.
    Ya especially without their two starting WR's. I just think San Diego did not come into that came prepared they looked horrible.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    Ya especially without their two starting WR's. I just think San Diego did not come into that came prepared they looked horrible.
    ...Which is the way we like 'em.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    889
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...Which is the way we like 'em.
    That is very true they looked so horrible they looked like the Chokeland Faiders

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    That is very true they looked so horrible they looked like the Chokeland Faiders
    Not so sure that's a good example; the Faders are 5-0 in the AFC West. Hopefully 5-1 after Sunday.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    889
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Not so sure that's a good example; the Faders are 5-0 in the AFC West. Hopefully 5-1 after Sunday.
    OK the Chokeland Faiders 2 years ago.. better?

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    OK the Chokeland Faiders 2 years ago.. better?
    Much.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best NT IN The Draft Flying Under The Radar Torrell Troup UCF
    By bkloo in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:59 AM
  2. JC High lites!!!
    By pbatrucker in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 05:50 PM
  3. First win at Mile High!
    By AussieChiefsFan in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 01:05 AM
  4. lowest of low for the highest of high
    By slc chief in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 05:57 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 03:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •