Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bowe as our # 1 WR

Default Bowe as our # 1 WR

The Ultimate Goal
    I think since Haley has his ways with WR and can bring out the talent in them that Bowe can be true #1. With what Haley did with L. Fitz he is now doing with Bowe, but only time will tell and I hope this season was a preview of what we all knew when we drafted Bowe.

I've hammered Bowe for the last 2 seasons and rightfully so IMO. He has stepped up for the most part this season. If he can continue to play the way he is now then I think there is no doubt he can and will be our #1. I am still a bit skeptical about his consistancy but moving towards thinking he can turn it around. I may need the first part of next year to be sold.....

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I've hammered Bowe for the last 2 seasons and rightfully so IMO. He has stepped up for the most part this season. If he can continue to play the way he is now then I think there is no doubt he can and will be our #1. I am still a bit skeptical about his consistancy but moving towards thinking he can turn it around. I may need the first part of next year to be sold.....

That's the only question that I have with Bowe as well. Hopefully next season he shows that this is not an issue.

What about this year if he shows up big in the playoffs? Funny thing is not sure if any of us are sold yet on the man but he leads all WR which I do find funny. Year one we all thought he would be a probowl WR and after the last 3 years I was not sure if he would even be here next year and now look hes in the probowl. All I can say is Go Haley!!!

Bowe is one of the best WR's in the NFL right now. There's not doubting he's a #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    What about this year if he shows up big in the playoffs? Funny thing is not sure if any of us are sold yet on the man but he leads all WR which I do find funny. Year one we all thought he would be a probowl WR and after the last 3 years I was not sure if he would even be here next year and now look hes in the probowl. All I can say is Go Haley!!!
    After having been near the top in drops for a couple years now, I'm still going to need more than 1 year. What if he comes out the first 4 games of next year and had 5 drops? Just me......... but I am definitely pleased with how he has played for the latter part of this season. Hope he convinces me......

he is number one in the league with touchdown catches.i will call him a number 1

Well if he comes out and has 5 drops it then will depend on how many TD's he has and then maybe yards. Dont get me wrong I was pissed about his play for to long and had given up on him all together, but then he pulls this out his a$$ and becomes the number one TD rec and heads to the probowl...well I am finally proud to know what I believed in was true ok to a point. The drops need to stop but if he is plaing number one football like his right now then well he is our number 1 for the future well unless we get Fitz...just because he is more mature. I am not asking anyone to say he is our number one I am just trying to imply he may just become our number one and IMO he is as of this year, Haley will not let Bowe decline because Bowe has finally bought in.

I have been behind Bowe for the entire ride. But, he has come awefully close to losing me.

I couldn't be more thrilled with his turnaround from where he was headed.

I am anxious to see Bowe go against a 'shutdown corner' again, to see if he can really beat one.

He torched Champ Bailey, in what could be viewed as trash time, but was shut down in the second meeting with The Broncos.

Like to see a couple more attempts going his way next time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12