Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Tailgate Thread for Playoff game

Default The official Tailgate Thread for Playoff game

For all those interested. A bunch of members on here are planning on joining me in Parking Lot N. That is the general admission parking lot. We will try to set up shop on the grass between lots N and G. I will have two tents. One red, the other white. I will have sides up to block the wind. I imgaine there will be a Canadian Flag somewhere. We should also have a heater.

I will be smoking some BBQ. Most likely pulled Pork and a Brisket. I have more than plenty plates, forks and napkins left over from the home opener.

If you all want to join that is great. All I am supplying is the meat and probably some chips. I imagine others will bring sides. I will ask that if you do eat help cover the cost of the meat. It probably will be around 5 bucks a person.

I will be waiting for the gates to open to so that I can retain the parking spot, so if you want to meet me prior to going there keep that in mind.

If you have access to the Chiefs Crowd via your phone, I will update where we are located once we set up shop.

It easiest to get to Lot N, but entering the stadium using Gate 6. For those who don't know how to get there, Gate 6 is off stadium drive. You can get to Stadium either off I35 or off 40 hwy. Stadium is one block away from Sports Nutz. When you go into Gate 6, stay on the right or they will park you in the Grass way up on the hill.
    Last edited by Seek; 12-30-2010 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    right now it is just a few flurries. To be honest they are never right. They may expect a foot of snow and we get half an inch. Some times flurries end up being 6 inches... They then make the excuse that their viewing coverage is so large that it covers from Colorado to St. Louis and some where in that area they were right.

KCTV5.com - Weather Maps
    aint that the truth

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    aint that the truth

Better not do that

Ohh also a question probably sounds dumb but gotta ask. If we park away from the stadium can we still get to the area where you will setup.

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post

Better not do that

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaNinja View Post
    Ohh also a question probably sounds dumb but gotta ask. If we park away from the stadium can we still get to the area where you will setup.
    Yes but it will be a walk.

Snow is fine... no one will be able to contain Charles in the snow...

:)

2 of us (my brother and I) are flying up from Canada. 5th game this year. Can't wait. I am guessing it will be as insane as
    MNF. We'd love to stop by and have no issue contributing to some of the cost :)

Quote Originally Posted by linden View Post
    Snow is fine... no one will be able to contain Charles in the snow...

:)

2 of us (my brother and I) are flying up from Canada. 5th game this year. Can't wait. I am guessing it will be as insane as
    MNF. We'd love to stop by and have no issue contributing to some of the cost :)
    All the cool kids are from Canada!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Talked to the wife a little about planning while eating dinner tonight. She's okay with getting there at 9am so we're gonna try to make it that early...so if you need help setting anything up or anything like that, it looks like we'll be there.

Also looks like we're probably just going to drive over and pay the $22 to park. Are you guys going to be in general parking, that we'd be able to find you and park somewhat close (especially if we show up that early)?

She's 3 mos. from ACL surgery and is going to do enough walking around that day...we figured it'd be better to go ahead and just drive over. That way we can bring chairs and a real cooler and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    All the cool kids are from Canada and Texas. But the coolest kids are from Nebraska!!
    You're too kind!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 01-06-2011 at 09:21 PM.

Resident Celebrity

Excellent addition.

Resident Celebrity

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast