Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Tailgate Thread for Playoff game

Default The official Tailgate Thread for Playoff game

For all those interested. A bunch of members on here are planning on joining me in Parking Lot N. That is the general admission parking lot. We will try to set up shop on the grass between lots N and G. I will have two tents. One red, the other white. I will have sides up to block the wind. I imgaine there will be a Canadian Flag somewhere. We should also have a heater.

I will be smoking some BBQ. Most likely pulled Pork and a Brisket. I have more than plenty plates, forks and napkins left over from the home opener.

If you all want to join that is great. All I am supplying is the meat and probably some chips. I imagine others will bring sides. I will ask that if you do eat help cover the cost of the meat. It probably will be around 5 bucks a person.

I will be waiting for the gates to open to so that I can retain the parking spot, so if you want to meet me prior to going there keep that in mind.

If you have access to the Chiefs Crowd via your phone, I will update where we are located once we set up shop.

It easiest to get to Lot N, but entering the stadium using Gate 6. For those who don't know how to get there, Gate 6 is off stadium drive. You can get to Stadium either off I35 or off 40 hwy. Stadium is one block away from Sports Nutz. When you go into Gate 6, stay on the right or they will park you in the Grass way up on the hill.
    Last edited by Seek; 12-30-2010 at 01:27 PM.

At this time, I believe we have about 27 people joining us. From this site I have Canada and Dan, Coach, Kc Nation, Eben01 and Chiefster in Heart.

Is there anyone else I am missing or still wanting to Join us?

KC Outlaw (Nate) and I with the wives will be there ! Would love to join in !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Glad to have you. We should be in the same spot as the Niners game.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    your buddy, Xfactor/Ty has been hanging around the last two home games. He said he would be back that way this week also.

I have been setting up shop close to the Porta Potties so I talked to him while waiting in line... I don't think he was feeling any pain on Sunday.

Uben01 And My Buddy Carlos Are In For Sure..... I Know Its Byob, But Make Sure To Keep Us Updated On Anything Else You Guys Will Need......

what is the weather update for the game on sunday?....also what do they let you bring into the game if anything,can you bring bottled water in or not,i forgot since the last time i was there

You can bring one bottled water per person

Quote Originally Posted by kcnation View Post
    what is the weather update for the game on sunday?....also what do they let you bring into the game if anything,can you bring bottled water in or not,i forgot since the last time i was there
    some reports show it to be a high in the low 40's and Sunny. Other reports say a front will hit on Sunday making the high around 35 with 30% chances of showers/snow.

So I'm new here but have been a Chiefs fan since I was born. My wife and I would love to join your tailgate if you guys are open to that. We will be driving up from Nashville on Sat and staying at the Drury by the stadium so we'll be walking to the game. I will bring beer and food and/or $$...whatever's needed.

I'm 37 and normal. No felonies, diseases, or missing limbs. I just really don't know anyone in KC anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by kcnative View Post
    So I'm new here but have been a Chiefs fan since I was born. My wife and I would love to join your tailgate if you guys are open to that. We will be driving up from Nashville on Sat and staying at the Drury by the stadium so we'll be walking to the game. I will bring beer and food and/or $$...whatever's needed.

I'm 37 and normal. No felonies, diseases, or missing limbs. I just really don't know anyone in KC anymore...
    This isnt a requirement to attend is it?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast