Thread: Wow Ouch from Fox Sports blog

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Post Wow Ouch from Fox Sports blog

In another post about Power Rankings I was just saying how good it was to see foxsports give the Chiefs some props by saying that with that win they could win the division because the division isnt looking great. Then I read a post called the good the bad and the ugly. Granted this is a blog and not a Fox Sports Employee but. Just when I thought that they didnt mention anything bout the Chiefs I see a post on the Vikes.
    The whole story is here ...
    http://community.foxsports.com/blogs...d_and_The_Ugly
    Minnesota Vikings: I had a gut instinct in the preseason this team wasn't going to be good. So far my gut is proving me correct. When you lose to a team that was capable of going 0-16, you are a BAD team.

Granted this is a blog and not a foxsports commentator but I got to it from a link on the Chiefs page on Fox Sports. I mean as a diehard fan we are allowed to think there is a small chance of the Chiefs going 0-16 but not other teams fans. Lol this kinda reminds me of on one of the sports stations sorry cant remember which one. They called this years Chiefs the Raiders with Larry Johnson. Now that is a slap in the face.

Again just my 2 cents.
    Hey shouldnt I be working?

bryonc

There was no team unity for the faders last year they didn't really have any capable starters on offense (not much better this year granted) but they had an outstanding defense last year and it's not too bad this year.

That being said, I still hate the faders and hope they will suck as bad this year as last.

I don't think they will.

The AFC South, and West are the two most competitive divisions in the NFL.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    There was no team unity for the faders last year they didn't really have any capable starters on offense (not much better this year granted) but they had an outstanding defense last year and it's not too bad this year.

That being said, I still hate the faders and hope they will suck as bad this year as last.

I don't think they will.

The AFC South, and West are the two most competitive divisions in the NFL.

I thought the Thread starter was referring to the Chiefs being the team that was capable of going 0-16??? :p

Republican Sports currently hosts a blog by !

How much credit are you really going to give the crap they put out.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

To clarify they (the original blogger on the skins board) were talking bout the Chiefs being capable of going 0-16 but I just reprinted what was written. If the Chiefs were 0-15 and losing the last game I still wouldn't think they were going to go 0-16.

We will never go 0-16 because we are too good at home. That is what cracks me up the most is so called pro sports writers make stupid comments like that. Do some research on history *******s we dominate at home ! BOOYAH !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    We will never go 0-16 because we are too good at home. That is what cracks me up the most is so called pro sports writers make stupid comments like that. Do some research on history *******s we dominate at home ! BOOYAH !!!
    Watch the language Poppa. We all get excited but have to use control.

You are right though about us at home. We are to good there to go 0-16 and the last time I checked we are the CHIEFS and not the Faders. WE DON'T SUCK!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

But, if the Chiefs should happen to drop to 0-8, following a poor season, then the attendence will drop and they confidence of the fanbase would also drop. That would have a definite effect on the Chiefs' longtime homefield advantage.

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png