In another post about Power Rankings I was just saying how good it was to see foxsports give the Chiefs some props by saying that with that win they could win the division because the division isnt looking great. Then I read a post called the good the bad and the ugly. Granted this is a blog and not a Fox Sports Employee but. Just when I thought that they didnt mention anything bout the Chiefs I see a post on the Vikes.
The whole story is here ...
http://community.foxsports.com/blogs...d_and_The_Ugly
Minnesota Vikings: I had a gut instinct in the preseason this team wasn't going to be good. So far my gut is proving me correct. When you lose to a team that was capable of going 0-16, you are a BAD team.

Granted this is a blog and not a foxsports commentator but I got to it from a link on the Chiefs page on Fox Sports. I mean as a diehard fan we are allowed to think there is a small chance of the Chiefs going 0-16 but not other teams fans. Lol this kinda reminds me of on one of the sports stations sorry cant remember which one. They called this years Chiefs the Raiders with Larry Johnson. Now that is a slap in the face.

Again just my 2 cents.
Hey shouldnt I be working?

bryonc