Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Done deal weis is leaving

f u too wies. as someone else wrote, dont get your fat *** caught by the door on your way out. sack of s***. hopefully cassels got enough in him to keep the O focused and sharp. is this one f***ed up way to jinx your team going into the playoffs or what?

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    What really bothers me is that he is putting himself first and allowing this distraction to come out now, right before the playoffs. This is very unprofessional in my opinion. If I were Florida, I would take note.

On the other hand, I think most people are forgetting that the Chiefs were a top 10 offense in the second half of last season. The truth is that our success on offense is more closely tied to the system (which was in place before Weis get here), and the emergence of Jamaal Charles. Weis leaving has no effect on either of those things. The improvement of our offensive line, and in the passing game also have a lot to do with the run game. We will be just fine.
    Sure hope so! Good post reply!

I know a lot of people hat him around here but maybe haley was whispering get fired to mcdaniels lol

Pretty ridiculous that some of you can bad mouth the guy without knowing the circumstances for his departure. I wish Charlie the best, it's been a great ride with him and we still have to win 4 more games!

I'm pretty sure this just "didn't happen" and the Chiefs were aware of it well before the announcement.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I read somewhere that he wants to be closer to his son. Not sure if thats true or not. But it makes sense cuz Weis has a lot of health issues. Putting his family first.

Let's bring in McDaniels! He's a horrible HC but an offensive genius!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I read somewhere that he wants to be closer to his son. Not sure if thats true or not. But it makes sense cuz Weis has a lot of health issues. Putting his family first.

Let's bring in McDaniels! He's a horrible HC but an offensive genius!
    i heard that too.

thats BS.

Your a GD OC n the NFL.

you got the $.

You care that much you move him closer to you!

Hunt didnt fork out the dough and fans support him so he can just puss out.

If i ever see him in real life Im gonna sew his mouth to my anus and drink fleet all day.

WTF ? Just when thing gets rolling.

Angry

There has to be more to the story then this, He has done a great job for us and I wish him well.

We still have the same run game and we will be ok. Cassel and Bowe got it going on, We will have another OC that will be good.

Winning is habit forming and the Chiefs are addicted. It will be much easier for the next coach to come in and take over.

Just will find it hard to like Josh Mac. if they bring him in.

But I'll learn to love another.

Thanks Weis, for a great season, just wish you didn't leave just yet, but Best Wishes to ya, Be Wise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    What really bothers me is that he is putting himself first and allowing this distraction to come out now, right before the playoffs. This is very unprofessional in my opinion. If I were Florida, I would take note.

On the other hand, I think most people are forgetting that the Chiefs were a top 10 offense in the second half of last season. The truth is that our success on offense is more closely tied to the system (which was in place before Weis get here), and the emergence of Jamaal Charles. Weis leaving has no effect on either of those things. The improvement of our offensive line, and in the passing game also have a lot to do with the run game. We will be just fine.

Florida chose to contact him and asked permission first, and IMO Pioli always wanted McDaniels,he knows Matt Cassel much better than Weis does. Everyone is so agianst bringing McDaniels in, he is a good OC and knows our qb. it really is a good match despite popular opinon saying outherwise.

Here is a conspiracy for y'all. Pioli told lMcDaniels to take the HC job in denver to sabotage the donkeys knowing he would be the OC of the chiefs in a couple years.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast