Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MISERY

Default MISERY

The Chief's are playing their best game of the season and because FOX chose to shoe the COWSboys on one channel and GOLF on their other channel I have to LISTEN instead of ENJOYING this game on the big screen. YYYYYYYEEEAAACCCCHHHH, I dislike FOX emmensly on this day, however GO CHIEF'S and continue to lay them 49's low. GO CHIEF'S

:pint: 8-)

Default Re: MISERY

kenny1937 wrote:
    The Chief's are playing their best game of the season and because FOX chose to shoe the COWSboys on one channel and GOLF on their other channel I have to LISTEN instead of ENJOYING this game on the big screen. YYYYYYYEEEAAACCCCHHHH, I dislike FOX emmensly on this day, however GO CHIEF'S and continue to lay them 49's low. GO CHIEF'S

:pint: 8-)
    Yeah; I too detest Fox! :-x

It was just frustrating, to have to listen to a great game instead of watching, I wonder who makes the decision in these matters, like the bug in Pogo Possom comic strip i would "Write him a nasty letter, If I could only write, If he could only read!" Anyway it was a Great Win, and hopefully I can some how find the where by to see the game.

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :pint:

Well, aren't the Cowboys supposed to be America's team?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Guru, you are so right, South America, that is, The Chief's are North America's team-GO CHIEF'S!

8-)

kenny1937 wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Guru, you are so right, South America, that is, The Chief's are North America's team-GO CHIEF'S!

8-)

North America's Team is going to show you that a Bird can change colors, the place, The Bird Cage in Arizona!
    The Color, from Red to Black and Blue!

GO CHIEF'S

kenny1937 wrote:
    North America's Team is going to show you that a Bird can change colors, the place, The Bird Cage in Arizona!
    The Color, from Red to Black and Blue!

GO CHIEF'S

Oh I don't know; I'm pretty sure that Cardinals bleed red. Just look at my sig. :-D

This game is pure MISERY right now.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Right now the Chief's are bleeding, the defense finally showed up in the second quarter along with the special teams, but the offense better show up in the second half of this game or we might be scalped!

GO CHIEF'S!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast