Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is this a playoff team?

Default Is this a playoff team?

Come on people, let's face it, the Chiefs won a division that was terrible this year. Unless a miracle happens, the Ravens or whoever KC plays is going to spank
    the Chiefs just like the 8-8 Raiders did today.

This IS a playoff team. I'm sorry but we WON our divison. We EARNED our spot in the playoffs. If we are one and done that's not a huge letdown for me. Just getting in is HUGE for this team compared to what we had done the last few seasons.

We are not a playoff team we got there by a weak schedule. Our team going into the playoffs looked worse then 08 esp. The oline.. we are done I said it first! Chiefs won't.

Quote Originally Posted by 1KC_Fan View Post
    We are not a playoff team we got there by a weak schedule. Our team going into the playoffs looked worse then 08 esp. The oline.. we are done I said it first! Chiefs won't.

*Ahem* We won the division- weak schedule or not. We ARE a playoff team and I can prove it.

We're playing next weekend.

Are you still here? Congrats on beating Denver that meant a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by afcwestchamps View Post
    Yeah this is a playoff team. I wish that all you Cheif fanboys watch this game,(ravens) I cant wait to hear how all you will disown your team after that game, I will be embarresed for being a afc west team fan, thanks for nothing.
    You need to change your name (unless you're coming on board with the Chiefs).

Yeah this is a playoff team. I wish that all you Cheif fanboys watch this game,(ravens) I cant wait to hear how all you will disown your team after that game, I will be embarresed for being a afc west team fan, thanks for nothing.

WHy are you talking WE WON the divison. That means we are better then your team. oh and you went 2-2 against the WORST divison in NFL history how does that feel?

I am a realist. Yes we won the division because of weak schedule and the chargers choking huge. I just believe we are a few year away from a legitimate run. We need to rebuild the oline and get some wr. We need a pass rush that's consistent. I'm not saying that we don't have players that can't do it. They just need time to mature and grow.
    This season will be a learning experience worth a great deal to our young team. The way we played today and 3 other games this year shows we aren't there yet. We tried to win today or why would have haley kept in the starters esp. Matt all day...we couldn't do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by 1KC_Fan View Post
    I am a realist. Yes we won the division because of weak schedule and the chargers choking huge. I just believe we are a few year away from a legitimate run. We need to rebuild the oline and get some wr. We need a pass rush that's consistent. I'm not saying that we don't have players that can't do it. They just need time to mature and grow.
    This season will be a learning experience worth a great deal to our young team. The way we played today and 3 other games this year shows we aren't there yet. We tried to win today or why would have haley kept in the starters esp. Matt all day...we couldn't do anything.
    The whole divison had the same weak schedule for the most part. WE EARNED the divison title becuse we played 2 games better then anyone eles against the NFC west. WE EARNED it.

Your a charger fan, you should be embarresed!

Quote Originally Posted by NFLFAN2011 View Post
    Come on people, let's face it, the Chiefs won a division that was terrible this year. Unless a miracle happens, the Ravens or whoever KC plays is going to spank
    the Chiefs just like the 8-8 Raiders did today.
    actually no, we are not a playoff caliber team, nor are we the best team in the AFC west, but we have in fact won the division and are in the playoffs and who knows, if we win that would put the revanas as only the fourth best team against the AFC west, wouldn't it....so maybe it is the revans who should be afraid of being embarrased.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast