Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is this a playoff team?

Default Is this a playoff team?

Come on people, let's face it, the Chiefs won a division that was terrible this year. Unless a miracle happens, the Ravens or whoever KC plays is going to spank
    the Chiefs just like the 8-8 Raiders did today.

We are gonna beat Baltimore, book it.

Jamaal Charles [RB]
    Kansas City Chiefs 2010-2011

Quote Originally Posted by afcwestchamps View Post
    Yeah this is a playoff team. I wish that all you Cheif fanboys watch this game,(ravens) I cant wait to hear how all you will disown your team after that game, I will be embarresed for being a afc west team fan, thanks for nothing.
    We are the AFC West 2010 Champions!

Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I'm a whiner, I'm a whiner because if there is ONE TEAM, JUST ONE TEAM THE CHIEFS HAVE TO BEAT EACH YEAR, that team is the Raiders.

Good grief, I mean really, we get beat by those jokers TWICE!!! The Raiders are dirty SOB's and we should beat them everytime, simply because we are better than they are.

Geez, I HATE when we lose to the stupid Raiders, I would rather be 2 and 16 and have both of those wins be the Raiders.

Ok well maybe that is a stretch, but you get the point.
    That's how I am with Denver. I hate loseing to Denver. I hate loseing to Oakland as well but I just hate loseing to Denver that much more.

Quote Originally Posted by 1KC_Fan View Post
    We are not a playoff team we got there by a weak schedule. Our team going into the playoffs looked worse then 08 esp. The oline.. we are done I said it first! Chiefs won't.
    Too bad you can't change your name. We dont need fans like you around. We were 4-12 last season and now we are 10-6 going into the playoffs. What more do you want?

And obviously this is your first time watching the Chiefs if you think the 08 team was better. Perhaps you didnt notice that we lead the league in rushing and Cassel (with the exception of yesterday) hardly ever gets sacked. But yeah...bad O line.

Quote Originally Posted by afcwestchamps View Post
    Yeah this is a playoff team. I wish that all you Cheif fanboys watch this game,(ravens) I cant wait to hear how all you will disown your team after that game, I will be embarresed for being a afc west team fan, thanks for nothing.
    I before E except after C genius!!

We won't disown our team either, we arent Charger fans. I once knew this Charger fan that was such a bandwagon jumper that he went onto a Chiefs site when they won the AFC West and actually named himself AFCWestChamps. Hows that for a loser!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

2007 4-12, 2008 2-14, 2009 4-12, and 2010 10-6 and AFC WEST CHAMPS! IMO we have exceded what I for one was hopeing for. If we suck so bad why do we hold the Div. The Raiders are thr first team to go 6-0 and NOT make the playoff! Brag about that losers! Chargers? Nuff said, Losers! But hey, Thanks for stoppin buy! We'll see ya next year losers! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Please...this game meant absolutely nothing to the Chiefs, while it was the Raiders super bowl.

Come next week, the stadium will be electric and the Chiefs are going to be much more competitive.
    Come on my friend the Chiefs are done. They are not a playoff team and they are going to get spanked. I will be at the game but we will lose just like we did to the raiders. I hope i am wrong.

As much as it hurts me to agree you are very right. I hate the Raiders but they were the better team in our division. we need help because the scheduale we get next year will be brutal and we Damn well be better. Go Chiefs and good luck.

Default Bandwaggers, go by the way. This is football, this is the NFL!

You know, I am reading post from people. this morning, who are even questioning the validity of the Chiefs season because of a loss to a division foe who always plays the Chiefs tight and isnt a bad football team themselves. People, this morning, are questioning the Chiefs stregnth of schedule. Ok, lets take a look at thier schedule. in game one, the Chiefs were two touchdown underdogs to San Diego, Chiefs win! Game two, Cleveland at home, no surprise. Game 3, San Fran at home. Just remember, they were pre season favorites to win the NFC West. Game 4, Dwayne Bowe catches that ball in the end zone, they probably would have beaten Indianapolis. Game 5, again, Houston was predicted to do great things this year. We could go on and on. My point being is this. The Chiefs are division winners for the first time since 2003. They have a chance, a good chance to win thier first playoff game since 1993. And remember, that team wasnt predicted to go as far as they did. If you are serious Chiefs fans, then you will understand that ANYONE is likely to be beat on Any GIVEN SUNDAY. And when it comes to the Oakland series, anything can happen. These guys will buckle down and practice hard this week. I SAY BRING ON THE RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Too bad you can't change your name. We dont need fans like you around. We were 4-12 last season and now we are 10-6 going into the playoffs. What more do you want?

And obviously this is your first time watching the Chiefs if you think the 08 team was better. Perhaps you didnt notice that we lead the league in rushing and Cassel (with the exception of

yesterday) hardly ever gets sacked. But yeah...bad O line.

I before E except after C genius!!

We won't disown our team either, we arent Charger fans. I once knew this Charger fan that was such a bandwagon jumper that he went onto a Chiefs site when they won the AFC West and actually named himself AFCWestChamps. Hows that for a loser!!
    Lmao @ you! We did play that bad Sunday! Take off the goggles buddy! From what I have read my short time. Here you are nothing but a instigating condensending canadian.

Quote Originally Posted by 1KC_Fan View Post
    Lmao @ you! We did play that bad Sunday! Take off the goggles buddy! From what I have read my short time. Here you are nothing but a instigating condensending canadian.
    Sorry, I thought it was quite clear that I said we played bad on Sunday. That is why I put brackets with the quote "with the exception of Sunday"

As far as my "goggles" ...I have listened to that sh!t from people like you for years. Feel free to say these guys arent a playoff team, but let me ask you a question ...and answer it honestly.

If I told you that the Steelers had the 8th best QB rating (93.0), the best rushing attack in the NFL averaging around 160 yards a game, the AFC leader in Sacks and their WR was leading the league in TDs...would they be a playoff calibur team?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast