Thread: The Raiders might just be our kryptonite

Default The Raiders might just be our kryptonite

I have been thinking about it and I have come to the conclusion that the Raiders are just a bad match up for us. They are very good at rushing the passer, they are number 2. They have great pass protection they are third only allowing 196 yards per game. We have a small o-line they have a big strong d-line they stacked the box and gave Cassel almost no time to throw the ball and cancelled out our running game. The Ravens for instance are a better defensive team but they are not nearly as good at rushing the passer and are more of a well rounded defense whereas the Raiders are very good at one thing. I think we actually have a better chance at beating the Ravens then beating the Raiders. I predict that we will beat the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I have been thinking about it and I have come to the conclusion that the Raiders are just a bad match up for us. They are very good at rushing the passer, they are number 2. They have great pass protection they are third only allowing 196 yards per game. We have a small o-line they have a big strong d-line they stacked the box and gave Cassel almost no time to throw the ball and cancelled out our running game. The Ravens for instance are a better defensive team but they are not nearly as good at rushing the passer and are more of a well rounded defense whereas the Raiders are very good at one thing. I think we actually have a better chance at beating the Ravens then beating the Raiders. I predict that we will beat the Ravens.
    For the last four years, we have let that group of SOBs come in here and beat us in OUR HOUSE!!!!

The shame, the shame of it all. That offensive line needs to go home and get their heads on straight.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    For the last four years, we have let that group of SOBs come in here and beat us in OUR HOUSE!!!!

The shame, the shame of it all. That offensive line needs to go home and get their heads on straight.
    That they do. They stole there game check this week they for sure did not earn it.