Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs will face Baltimore Ravens thanks to fumble by Collins

Default Chiefs will face Baltimore Ravens thanks to fumble by Collins

I wanted the jets. But oh well I suppose. I hope kc is prepared for baltimore. I want to win a playoff game so bad. Please kc please beat baltimore.

I would have much prefered to see the Jets. BUt hey for this team just getting into the playoffs is huge. We are still a very young football team. Even if we do go 1 and done it will be a help in the long run.

All I got to say is fine, Bring it! Lets plucks some birds!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuervo View Post
    You think the Raiders gave your pathetic team an A$$ whoopen! Ravens D will BREAK your rb and qb in 1/2! It's going to get messy!
    Ummm no..

Quote Originally Posted by 1KC_Fan View Post
    You thought the raiders d line killed us?......wow..
    Look, the Raiders defensive line is really good. They are ranked third in the NFL in sacks right now.

In comparison, the Ravens are ranked 27th.

What we need to worry about are these stats:

Ranked 5th in Rushing Yards allowed with 1503
    Ranked 7th in average yards per carry

They are susceptible to the pass though.

I am actually optomistic we can win this game. I think we have a shot if our team shows up.

Defensively we rank about even with them in most categories and on offense we are definately better running, they are better at passing.

I think we have a shot. Let's hope this team is better prepared to play Sunday then they were today.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Since last week I was wondering who would be better to face for our young team. Going by records the Jets (6 - 2) are better on the road than the Ravens (5 - 3). I hope the game next week is tight!

from a Steelers fan; I hope you all destroy the Ratbirds..........good luck and cheer loud

It's a new season and nothing that happened during the regular season matters now. Any team can get hot in the playoffs and win it all. If the Chiefs happen to be that team, they are going to have a tough path to get to the Superbowl. If we go all the way, nobody will be able to claim that we didn't deserve it.

I don't mind the challenge. No matter what happens from here on out I'm proud of our team and the future looks bright. Go Chiefs!

The Chiefs are going to win. This game, they will be ready. They didn't prepare very well for the Raiders, plus the distraction of Charlie Weis' announcement about leaving to go to Florida. They'll prepare better this week without any distractions, so I'll say it again:

The Chiefs are going to WIN !!

i'm just glad its not the jets, my wife is a huge jets fan, i don't think we could watch it in the same house.

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    I wanted the jets. But oh well I suppose. I hope kc is prepared for baltimore. I want to win a playoff game so bad. Please kc please beat baltimore.
    Yes. PLEASE BEAT BALTIMORE!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast