Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs 2011-12 scheduled opponents

Default Chiefs 2011-12 scheduled opponents

Home opponents: San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders, Denver Broncos, Buffalo Bills, Green Bay Packers, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings and Pittsburgh Steelers.

Road opponents: San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders, Denver Broncos, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, New England Patriots, New York Jets and Indianapolis Colts.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Gotta link? Where did you get that?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I was it on NFL.com but the link wasn't working so I just googled it.

Did the same for the Chargers, Raiders, and Broncos. Opponents are pretty much identical minus 2 teams for each.

Kansas City Chiefs 2011 Scheduled Opponents Are Set - Arrowhead Pride
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I was it on NFL.com but the link wasn't working so I just googled it.

Did the same for the Chargers, Raiders, and Broncos. Opponents are pretty much identical minus 2 teams for each.

Kansas City Chiefs 2011 Scheduled Opponents Are Set - Arrowhead Pride

Thanks!

Is Joel Thorman a reliable source?

Thanks!

Is Joel Thorman a reliable source?
    I have but when you google it, all the sources I looked at for the Chiefs, Raiders, and Chargers were different and the same.

NFL.com shows a link saying the opponents have been released but for some reason the link gives me a white blank screen.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I have but when you google it, all the sources I looked at for the Chiefs, Raiders, and Chargers were different and the same.

NFL.com shows a link saying the opponents have been released but for some reason the link gives me a white blank screen.
    Well, I'll take your word for it.

There is a pre-set scheduling to it.

We play The AFC West, twice. And we rotate through the four NFC divisions , as well as rotating through the three remaining AFC divisions. Then, we play the team that had the same divisional ranking, from the remaining two AFC divisions.

2011 brings our rotations to The NFC North and The AFC East. Leaving the first place teams (Same ranking as The Chiefs in The AFC West.) from The AFC North and South.

Our NFC divisional rotation, starting in 2007, goes North, South, East, West (2010) ... and now, starts again with the North.

Our AFC divisional rotation (excludes the West, our own division), starting in 2008, has been East, North, South (2010)... and now starts back in The East again.

That leaves the remaining two AFC divisions, of which, we will play the teams that finished in the same position as our own team (1st).

And those are The Steelers and The Colts.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

We play The AFC West, twice. And we rotate through the four NFC divisions , as well as rotating through the three remaining AFC divisions. Then, we play the team that had the same divisional ranking, from the remaining two AFC divisions.

2011 brings our rotations to The NFC North and The AFC East. Leaving the first place teams (Same ranking as The Chiefs in The AFC West.) from The AFC North and South.

Our NFC divisional rotation, starting in 2007, goes North, South, East, West (2010) ... and now, starts again with the North.

Our AFC divisional rotation (excludes the West, our own division), starting in 2008, has been East, North, South (2010)... and now starts back in The East again.

That leaves the remaining two AFC divisions, of which, we will play the teams that finished in the same position as our own team (1st).

In other words, the link is accurate. haha
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Home opponents: San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders, Denver Broncos, Buffalo Bills, Green Bay Packers, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings and Pittsburgh Steelers.

Road opponents: San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders, Denver Broncos, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, New England Patriots, New York Jets and Indianapolis Colts.
    Home for the Packers and Steelers and on the road for the Bears, Pats, Jets, and Colts...

Don't be shocked to see a worse record in '11 than we had in '10... Don't lose heart and think the team is getting worse. We'll probably be an even more improved team but the schedule in '10 was just a perfect storm for this team.

Winning the division doesn't help you a whole lot the following season.

Wow... this is gonna be a rough schedule...

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Thanks bud! Nice research...AGAIN!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast