Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: A look at the Ravens

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

    Default A look at the Ravens


    0 Not allowed!
    There should be no reason why we get beat at home by this team. This is their performance last sunday at their house. Looks to me like Cinci could not finish and Ravens had luck way on their side.

    Team Statistics

    Team Statistics Comparison: Cincinnati Bengals / Baltimore Ravens
    Team Statistics
    First Downs
    20/10
    Passing
    14/5
    Rushing
    5/4
    Penalty
    1/1

    Total Yards
    395/199
    Turnovers
    5/2
    Time of Possession
    34:42/25:18
    Third Down Efficiency
    7-17/2-11
    Fourth Down Efficiency
    0-2/0-0
    Total Net Yards
    395/199
    Total Plays
    76/50
    Average Gain Per Play
    5.2/4.0
    Net Yards Rushing
    90/98
    Rushes
    31/27
    Average Per Rush
    2.9/3.6
    Net Yards Passing
    305/101
    Completions-Attempts
    32-45/14-19
    Yards Per Pass Play
    6.8/4.4
    Times Sacked
    0/4
    Yards Lost to Sacks
    0/24
    Had Intercepted
    2/1
    Punts
    4/7
    Average Punt40.5/47.9
    Penalties
    4/7
    Penalty Yards
    49/45
    Fumbles
    4/1
    Fumbles Lost
    3/1
    Last edited by chief31; 01-03-2011 at 06:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,959
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    People will call me crazy, but this is definitely a game we can win, even by a couple of scores. They have a mediocre offense and rely on an aging defense to keep games close. Their results this season suggest that they are not a completely dominating D like they once were. I'm not making any guarantees, but there is no reason to think we can't win this game, especially having the home crowd amped up. I think their offense has a very difficult time moving the ball on us.
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    ok my bad on how the stats showed up it did not look like that when I did it. Coach can you just go ahead and delete this please

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,656
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 385
    Given: 74

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    People will call me crazy, but this is definitely a game we can win, even by a couple of scores. They have a mediocre offense and rely on an aging defense to keep games close. Their results this season suggest that they are not a completely dominating D like they once were. I'm not making any guarantees, but there is no reason to think we can't win this game, especially having the home crowd amped up. I think their offense has a very difficult time moving the ball on us.
    The more I think about this game the better I start to feel. I would have really loved to see the Jets but we can beat the ravens. We Just have to run the game like we did most of the year.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    No reason why the Chiefs can't beat them. Ravens have 12 games decided by 7 points or less in a winning or losing effort. They don't put up big numbers and I'm not sold on Flacco yet. Put pressure on the guy and he folds.

    Chiefs will need to look to pass the ball early though to try and open the run game. I'm afraid if they try to run the ball first, they might wait to long to try to pass and it will cost them the game. Its the playoffs. Time to open up the play book!!!!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    every game is winnable, we only need to play well or at least better than the other team.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    There should be no reason why we get beat at home by this team. This is their performance last sunday at their house. Looks to me like Cinci could not finish and Ravens had luck way on their side.

    Team Statistics

    Team Statistics Comparison: Cincinnati Bengals / Baltimore Ravens
    Team Statistics
    First Downs
    20/10
    Passing
    14/5
    Rushing
    5/4
    Penalty
    1/1

    Total Yards
    395/199
    Turnovers
    5/2
    Time of Possession
    34:42/25:18
    Third Down Efficiency
    7-17/2-11
    Fourth Down Efficiency
    0-2/0-0
    Total Net Yards
    395/199
    Total Plays
    76/50
    Average Gain Per Play
    5.2/4.0
    Net Yards Rushing
    90/98
    Rushes
    31/27
    Average Per Rush
    2.9/3.6
    Net Yards Passing
    305/101
    Completions-Attempts
    32-45/14-19
    Yards Per Pass Play
    6.8/4.4
    Times Sacked
    0/4
    Yards Lost to Sacks
    0/24
    Had Intercepted
    2/1
    Punts
    4/7
    Average Punt40.5/47.9
    Penalties
    4/7
    Penalty Yards
    49/45
    Fumbles
    4/1
    Fumbles Lost
    3/1

    That should make it a little easier to read.

    I think that we need to do alot of play-action with Jones, and give the bulk of our rushing attempts to JC, away from the middle of the line.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    3,531
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 325
    Given: 326

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    No doubt we can beat them. But we need to make sure they don't get up early and quiet the crowd down. We NEED the 12th man Sunday!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    That should make it a little easier to read.

    I think that we need to do alot of play-action with Jones, and give the bulk of our rushing attempts to JC, away from the middle of the line.
    Thank you
    I do think JC should get the bulk of the carries and include T Moeaki a whole lot more

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 64

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Chief31, I am challenging you with a question, Chiefs Tight End that has the best stats in a rookie year, for the Chiefs? Please post answer with the stats!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Game 1 - Ravens - ATS
    By KC Maniac in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 09:42 AM
  2. suggs does not & probably will not leave ravens
    By slc chief in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 02:11 PM
  3. Steelers are stomping the Ravens!
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 03:15 PM
  4. Ravens vs 49ers
    By sling58 in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 07:03 AM
  5. Browns/Ravens
    By sling58 in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 04:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •