Thread: Help Needed

Default Help Needed

Hello everyone! I am a devoted Chiefs fan, born & raised in KC now living in ATL.

I need some help...and am hoping maybe...just maybe someone has an idea.

For Christmas my family and I went to the Chiefs vs. Titans game. We all failed to DVR the game and it just so happens that I was on National TV. I have a still picture, however, would like to obtain a copy of the game or the start of the second quarter. At the start of the second quarter, I was the big crazy Chiefs fan with the Christmas Tree hat on. I have gone to the KC affiliate who told me they can't release the video. As you can imagine, I am striking out with the NFL. I have google searched, YouTube searched and I've been unsuccessful.

Can anyone help? Does anyone have an idea?

Anyone have the link for the site with the Chiefs games? I was at the Titans game also and just watched it on that site last week.

Isnt there a website called like Channel surfing or something like that.. that you can watch football games online? I cant remember exactly what that website is. Also Welcome to the Crowd Go CHIEFS!

Go to atdhe.net, go on the live sports tab and click on the the link to the game that you want to watch while the game is being played (I just click on it when the game starts so I don't miss anything). Being a Raven fan living in New York state, it's been a lifesaver for me.