Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chiefs 2011-12 scheduled opponents

Default Chiefs 2011-12 scheduled opponents

Home opponents: San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders, Denver Broncos, Buffalo Bills, Green Bay Packers, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings and Pittsburgh Steelers.

Road opponents: San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders, Denver Broncos, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, New England Patriots, New York Jets and Indianapolis Colts.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

benton wisconsin,about 6 1/2 hours from arrowhead staidum

Default scheduled opponents

Also I seen it on are own kc chiefs. com under The headline the morning after scroll almost all the way down. they got the 2011 oppnents list there to.looks like we will see some fun games in 2011. can,t wait for this weekend Iam coming down from Wisconsin to help rock Arrowhead. Go Chiefs.

File this thread somewhere safe you will need it this time next year. I am going to say we atleast end with onw more win then we did this year and win our division again. Ok I here you Im nuts right...well no. If we can go from 4 wins to 10 under Haley in one year then after this next draft class and our rookies being in our system for their 2nd year plus key pickups in FA we are going to be a scary team to play. This all happens if the next draft class acts like the last one, and if we add Mcdaniels as our OC watch out because the Chiefs will Spearhead the NFL. Pioli is making us a winner like he did in NE. I dont care that this year was so easy and the next will be harder, our team will have tasted the playoffs this year and will be very hungry, its better if all the other teams just let us win the SB this year.

As scary as that schedule looks(and it is) as a fan it is going to be epic week in and week out. No easy games and if our team keeps improving and we somehow make it to the playoffs next year, battle tested thanks to that schedule, then we will be primed for a real legit SB run.

This year, Baltimore is our toughest game all year and it is finally coming in the playoffs. Thats not a good sign and I dont know if our young team can hang with the "big boys" quite yet.

Also, it is absolutely crucial that we perform better next year against our own division. This year wasnt so hot for us and if we have the same type of performance against the chargers, raiders and broncos that we did this year then that could be the difference between missing the playoffs or going for a super bowl! Personally I am excited to see every single one of those games and can only hope we do something about our O-line, backup qb and yes a running back. Charles wears down if he carries so much so we need someone to keep him fresh, I love TJ but he just isnt explosive enough or big enough to pound the ball when we need to.

i will definitely be at the jets and hopefully the pats

We need to get those division games. With a better division record, things will happen. We need to look a #2 seed next year.
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    It drives me nuts the love the faiders get from the media. They improve slightly and they are the favorites. We improved MORE and we get nothing. Drives me nuts lol.

The Raiders have been up and down but when they are up they are a powerhouse and cannot be underestimated. Just as the Chiefs are they are also on the rise and more so if they retain Cable as there HC. The Chiefs must have a very good off season in order to stay ahead of the game next season. As much as I Hate the Raiders I'm just sayin don't count them out just yet.....

Glad I get to come back up there for a game..........met some pretty good folks up there last year

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Home opponents: San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders, Denver Broncos, Buffalo Bills, Green Bay Packers, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings and Pittsburgh Steelers.

Road opponents: San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders, Denver Broncos, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, New England Patriots, New York Jets and Indianapolis Colts.

I don't understand how we get to go indy two consecutive years we played there this season and the last time we played chicago was at chicago and that was the day my daughter was born september 16, 2007 so wouldn't they get to come here this time. I don't think this is accurate

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123