Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Congrats AFCW Champs

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    49
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Congrats AFCW Champs


    0 Not allowed!
    Hey Guys...

    Glad to see you guys win the west...CONGRATS !
    No doubt...I hope ya go all the way.

    I surely don't want to see any other AFC team make it to the Super Bowl except maybe the JETS, but only if the Chiefs do not.

    'THE' COALITION is going great, once we meet each other again I hope to see you on site as I will be here too.

    Happy New Year & Good LUCK In The Playoffs

    CATZILLA / www.carolinapanthercoalition.com
    Owner / www.carolinapanthercoalition.com

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,961
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks! Glad to have your support. Can we borrow Steve Smith for the playoffs?
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,352
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Thanks! Glad to have your support. Can we borrow Steve Smith for the playoffs?
    Steve Smith would be the perfect WR to add to this team. Great hands, can stetch the field. He'd be perfect across from Dwayne Bowe.


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    49
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    At this time we don't even know if he wants to stay in Carolina....many do which is surprising to some.

    I'm sure he would LOVE to be with the Chiefs about now.

    We will rebuild, but you know how that goes

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,961
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla View Post
    At this time we don't even know if he wants to stay in Carolina....many do which is surprising to some.

    I'm sure he would LOVE to be with the Chiefs about now.

    We will rebuild, but you know how that goes
    You have to be praying that Andrew Luck comes out...watching that guy last night was unbelievable. Some of the throws he made on the run were spectacular. He's going to have a nice career in the NFL, and the Panthers would probably have a turnaround similar to that of the Rams this year if they were able to snag him in the draft.
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    49
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Yeah...we have a member named 'Pantherdan' ...he's a GREAT guy...he's really gonna be upset if we don't take LUCK.

    He has some serious man love going on for LUCK.

    www.carolinapanthercoalition.com

    You can see as far as the thread title, but after that you have to register, sorry...we had so many of our members lurking the site but never signing in and as you can see....we have pretty decent traffic...far better than the early days & we are only 3 years old

    Getting back to you guys, I hope the weather is frigid on Gameday !

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla View Post
    At this time we don't even know if he wants to stay in Carolina....many do which is surprising to some.

    I'm sure he would LOVE to be with the Chiefs about now.

    We will rebuild, but you know how that goes
    Yup, we know all about it bud. Keep your head up; the panthers will be back in the mix soon.


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    889
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla View Post
    Yeah...we have a member named 'Pantherdan' ...he's a GREAT guy...he's really gonna be upset if we don't take LUCK.

    He has some serious man love going on for LUCK.

    www.carolinapanthercoalition.com

    You can see as far as the thread title, but after that you have to register, sorry...we had so many of our members lurking the site but never signing in and as you can see....we have pretty decent traffic...far better than the early days & we are only 3 years old

    Getting back to you guys, I hope the weather is frigid on Gameday !
    IMO your rebuilding process will go pretty fast if you pick up Luck because I believe he is what you guys need plus hey you might get lucky and get Jim Harbaugh for a head coach too

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,413
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 66

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Catzilla, and a Happy New Year to you!

Similar Threads

  1. Just want to say that I CALLED IT! KC division champs
    By Cardinals Krew in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 04:47 PM
  2. ChiefsCrowd.com Article : Chiefs Most Under Rated Super Bowl Champs
    By Coach in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 02:06 AM
  3. Aurora Huskies State Champs
    By tornadospotter in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 01:21 AM
  4. AFC West division champs?
    By m0ef0e in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 08:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •