Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs 2011-12 scheduled opponents

Default Chiefs 2011-12 scheduled opponents

Home opponents: San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders, Denver Broncos, Buffalo Bills, Green Bay Packers, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings and Pittsburgh Steelers.

Road opponents: San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders, Denver Broncos, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, New England Patriots, New York Jets and Indianapolis Colts.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Home for the Packers and Steelers and on the road for the Bears, Pats, Jets, and Colts...

Don't be shocked to see a worse record in '11 than we had in '10... Don't lose heart and think the team is getting worse. We'll probably be an even more improved team but the schedule in '10 was just a perfect storm for this team.

Winning the division doesn't help you a whole lot the following season.

Wow... this is gonna be a rough schedule...
    The rest of the AFC West is almost identical so it don't matter.

I read somewhere that the Raiders are favorite to win the division. We will see. 8 months is a long time and a LOT can happen until then.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post

I read somewhere that the Raiders are favorite to win the division. We will see. 8 months is a long time and a LOT can happen until then.
    yeah... but they're NOT identical. the Chiefs WILL have the toughest schedule in the division. the NFL does its best to assure that in order to make the records as close to the same at the end of the year to promote "parity."

Home for the Packers and Steelers and on the road for the Bears, Pats, Jets, and Colts...

Don't be shocked to see a worse record in '11 than we had in '10... Don't lose heart and think the team is getting worse. We'll probably be an even more improved team but the schedule in '10 was just a perfect storm for this team.

Winning the division doesn't help you a whole lot the following season.

Wow... this is gonna be a rough schedule...
    Seconded.

10-6 will be far more impressive with next season's schedule.

yeah... but they're NOT identical. the Chiefs WILL have the toughest schedule in the division. the NFL does its best to assure that in order to make the records as close to the same at the end of the year to promote "parity."
    Chargers opponents

Home
    Denver Broncos Kansas City Chiefs Oakland Raiders Miami Dolphins Buffalo Bills Baltimore Ravens Green Bay Packers Minnesota Vikings

Away
    Denver Broncos Kansas City Chiefs Oakland Raiders New England Patriots New York Jets Jacksonville Jaguars Chicago Bears Detroit Lions

Only 2 teams that are different are Chiefs vs Steelers at home/Chargers vs Ravens at home AND Chiefs vs Colts away/Chargers vs Jags away.

Its damn near the same. haha

As for the Raiders, they just flipped the home and away games and replaced them with the Browns and Houston.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post

It drives me nuts the love the faiders get from the media. They improve slightly and they are the favorites. We improved MORE and we get nothing. Drives me nuts lol.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Seconded.

10-6 will be far more impressive with next season's schedule.
    That it will be. But I say lets forget about winning 10 next year and just win 19

WOW! talk about easy to HARD! Lets get it done. next year will be a huge test.

Looking forward to this schedule. It will definitely be a challenge for this team week in and week out. Plus I can't wait to go watch them on the road in Chicago!!!!

I don't know about you guys but I am more worried about knowing who our week 19 opponent is..
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    It drives me nuts the love the faiders get from the media. They improve slightly and they are the favorites. We improved MORE and we get nothing. Drives me nuts lol.
    I stopped listening to the media a long time ago. You know it's been scientifically proven that people lose IQ points for every second they listen to those guys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast