Thread: derrick johnson

Default derrick johnson

DJ absolutely HAS to have a good game on sunday. Otherwise the Ravens will run on us like a cow peeing on a flat rock. Can't wait to be there.....even if its supposed to snow

I agree! DJ needs to be playing like a maniac (like he has all year) and NOT DROP ANY INTERCEPTIONS!!!

I honestly think Tamba Hali is playing with a chip on his shoulder after getting snubbed for the Pro Bowl. After 2.5 sacks last week, I think Michael Oher is going to have a heck of a time trying to stop him. Flacco takes a lot of sacks, so I really think Hali has a good shot of 2 or more sacks. And then factor in the crowd noise, the line in general will probably get some false start penalties (similar to the Chargers in the first game).

That's my matchup to watch, Hali vs Michael Oher!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I agree! DJ needs to be playing like a maniac (like he has all year) and NOT DROP ANY INTERCEPTIONS!!!

I honestly think Tamba Hali is playing with a chip on his shoulder after getting snubbed for the Pro Bowl. After 2.5 sacks last week, I think Michael Oher is going to have a heck of a time trying to stop him. Flacco takes a lot of sacks, so I really think Hali has a good shot of 2 or more sacks. And then factor in the crowd noise, the line in general will probably get some false start penalties (similar to the Chargers in the first game).

That's my matchup to watch, Hali vs Michael Oher!!!!

That's the deal with our whole defense. We need to get pressure on the qb and if he gives us a chance to get a pick we have to get it. We can't drop picks anymore. ITS THE REAL DEAL NOW.

We really need to stop the run. Our D-line needs to get in there and disrupt Flacco and hope our secondary could do the rest. Not sure percentage wise if Baltimore passes more or runs more. Would be interesting. CHiefs have to win this game. GO CHIEFS!

Their last game of the year they ran more, I think only 19 pass attempts and like 50 total plays

IMO our D-line is the one that is going to let DJ have a big day or not. If they can eat up all the blocks then DJ will have a huge day. The Ravens like to do a lot of bubble screens so we have to really be aware of where Ray Rice is.