Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No need to watch the game, Thanks Jack!

Default No need to watch the game, Thanks Jack!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stbVPQk_rLQ"]YouTube - Chalk Talk: Ravens coming to Kansas City[/ame]

Jack Harry has already decided that the Ravens are going to beat the Chiefs this weekend. Thanks Harry for saving me the time of watching the game. How do you locals put up with this yahoo???

Yep, you all that are going to the game, just as well save your trip expense. Just send me your tickets and I will take them to Arrowhead and sell them, well most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post

Jack Harry has already decided that the Ravens are going to beat the Chiefs this weekend. Thanks Harry for saving me the time of watching the game. How do you locals put up with this yahoo???
    This smuck is a local KC guy? I am not sure I have ever been so mad in my life!

He's a Chiefs hater, always has been, always will be.....unless of course they win the SB. Then he'll be begging for a seat on the bandwagon.

Forget him !!

THE CHIEFS ARE GOING TO WIN !!

We are big underdogs...So many people are calling the Ravens a lock to be in the next round.

I like them being the underdogs though, especially at home. A lot of people are underestimating how difficult it is to play in KC, especially in a playoff atmosphere. If you're trying to use last week as an example, you're seriously mistaken. That game meant nothing, and I think the fans and Chiefs players alike didn't bring their "A-game."

The more I think about it and hear what the media has been saying this week, I really think we threw that game on purpose to setup this mindset. Ok call me crazy but we were giving people free passes on most downs, during the game I was like are they doing this on purpose or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post

Jack Harry is an idiot. He calls him a sports reporter but he has never been out at the Arrowhead stadium. He is always dogging on the Chiefs but half the time he has know idea what he is talking about I mean come on how can you know what your talking and report breaking news and do your job if your not at the stadium? I hate Jack harry

Just anther one that says we can't do it. Nothing new here.

Oh well that just means our guys can play loose... we have nothing to lose so lets hope the Ravens play real up tight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast