Hey Chiefs fans, I'm a Raven fan and on behalf of all us Ravens fans, I'd just like to congratulate you guys on a great season and wish you guys luck this Sunday.

I'm really impressed by how your organization has turned things around, we went through the same things a few years ago during the offseason before Harbaugh was hired and Flacco was drafted. Everyone that offseason was pegging us to finish last in the division and this offseason, nobody really seemed high on the Chiefs but you guys have really had a great season. Mad respect to you guys.

I'm just upset that we're facing each other in the Wildcard round because honestly, the Chiefs are the only team I like in the AFC playoffs outside of Baltimore. Jets are too arrogant for their own good, I hate the Steelers with a passion, Manning is an overrated choker, and Patriots have an overwhelming sense of arrogance (deserved unlike the Jets but still annoying). If you guys win, I'll be rooting for you to take it to whatever AFC teams you'll face afterwards and make it to the Super Bowl.

So here's to a great game guys, may the best team win