Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best of luck from a Raven fan

Default Best of luck from a Raven fan

Hey Chiefs fans, I'm a Raven fan and on behalf of all us Ravens fans, I'd just like to congratulate you guys on a great season and wish you guys luck this Sunday.

I'm really impressed by how your organization has turned things around, we went through the same things a few years ago during the offseason before Harbaugh was hired and Flacco was drafted. Everyone that offseason was pegging us to finish last in the division and this offseason, nobody really seemed high on the Chiefs but you guys have really had a great season. Mad respect to you guys.

I'm just upset that we're facing each other in the Wildcard round because honestly, the Chiefs are the only team I like in the AFC playoffs outside of Baltimore. Jets are too arrogant for their own good, I hate the Steelers with a passion, Manning is an overrated choker, and Patriots have an overwhelming sense of arrogance (deserved unlike the Jets but still annoying). If you guys win, I'll be rooting for you to take it to whatever AFC teams you'll face afterwards and make it to the Super Bowl.

So here's to a great game guys, may the best team win

Thanks Samari. Once again, impressed with the class of the Ravens fans (other than one fan that came on here and was soon after booted).

Best of luck to you as well. You guys seem to be heavy favorites to everyone in the media, but I think it's definitely going to be a close, hard fought game.

Thanks Samari! Lets all hope for a great game with no injuries!

The Ravens are a great organization.

Best wishes for a hard fought and injury free game. While on the other side of the fence, I would like to see either of us be able to take the crown and represent our confrence in the super bowl.

Although I wish you would take the colts back and your team move to my state.

wow what a nice fan. i have to agree with him, the chiefs/ravens should be among the least 'hated' of the teams in the afc going in... if for no other reason because we dont hear about them every day from espn like you do about NE, Indy, Jets, Giants, Vikes and Steelers.

now if your team would be so kind as to give us a fighting chance by not reviewing any of the Raider footage from week 17 wed be quite thankful lol.

First of all WELCOME and thank you for showing class. You are the 2nd Raven fan to do so. You are a credit to your fan base.

I agree with you about the other teams in the AFC playoffs. I have never had any problems with the ravens. But I do hope you go home early. If you are able to come into arrowhead and beat us well then I will root for you going forward. My brother happens to be a Raven fan so it will be an intresting game.

Thank you Samari and welcome to the crowd. We are def. glad to see other team fans have some class good luck Sunday and may the best team win.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Thanks Samari. Once again, impressed with the class of the Ravens fans (other than one fan that came on here and was soon after booted).
    The difference between Ravens and Raider fans is frightening. Great first post for this member.

Wow. It's fans like you that make me root for your team if my Chiefs don't make it passed you. Good luck if you make it passed us. Until then. May the best team win. GO CHIEFS!

Thanks Samari and Welcome. Best of Luck to you also!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast