View Poll Results: Would you want Vince Young to be our backup QB?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 29.63%
  • No

19 70.37%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vince Young

Default Vince Young

Here's a question for debate...

Vince young will be traded or released, would you want him to be on the Chiefs as our backup Quarterback?

I say no. I think he's very much a "me" player and not a "we" player. Also, his playing style may not fit our scheme.

What do you guys think? Vote in the poll and share your opinion.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    Actually I would take any QB that started and has won some games over Brodie Croyle. As a backup he could not disrupt our team anyway. Remember, Brodie Croyle is 0-10 as a starter. Realisiticly though, their are way too many teams out there with QB problems that will land him as a starter before the Chiefs have a chance at him as a backup. GO CHIEFS!
    Ahh but he can be disruptive. Especially this idiot. If he starts badmouthing the coaches, the ownership, the other members of his team as he has been known to do, that is a distraction.

I know many of you think that at the level, those types of things are not distractions, but the truth is way off from that perspective. If anything, with the egos that it takes to play at the NFL level, those types of distractions are worse than they would be on your sandlot flag football team, and they are bad enough at that level.

Vince Young is not a smart character and he is not a good team member, he will win a few games for you if everything is done his way, but if he does not get his way, he throws tantrums.

This is definately NOT what we need on this team. Let him go to Carolina, Arizona or San Francisco where they are more desperate.

Besides, I think Donovan McNabb is going to be coming up for a job too this year, and if he would do it, I would really like to see a veteran like that on this team.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12