Thread: What A Game!

Default What A Game!

Although I didn't get to see it, I could tell by listening that The Offense came to play, The Defense came to Play, The Special Team came to Play, Dante came to play, put it all togrether it spells CHIEF'S WIN BIG!, What a game to listen too, it gives this old Chief Fan something to look forward too, too next week, when I hope it is carried on TV, so I can watch it. From the ashes of diversity and injuries has risen a FOOTBALL TEAM! GO CHIEF'S!
    I know some will say it is just the 49's but a win like this could really jump start the season, Bottom Line we are not out of it, and I refuse to get down on my CHIEF'S!

8-) :pint: :hammer:

Default Re: What A Game!

kenny1937 wrote:

Although I didn't get to see it, I could tell by listening that The Offense came to play, The Defense came to Play, The Special Team came to Play, Dante came to play, put it all togrether it spells CHIEF'S WIN BIG!, What a game to listen too, it gives this old Chief Fan something to look forward too, too next week, when I hope it is carried on TV, so I can watch it. From the ashes of diversity and injuries has risen a FOOTBALL TEAM! GO CHIEF'S!
    I know some will say it is just the 49's but a win like this could really jump start the season, Bottom Line we are not out of it, and I refuse to get down on my CHIEF'S!

8-) :pint: :hammer:
    Hey! Offense; went to work! Defense; went to work! Special teams; went to work! Coaches (and Trent Green) Went to work!

A "W" is a "W" especially when it's a 41 - 0 shut out! I don't care who it's against!

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!! :pint:

Let's hope this is the start of something great!

admin wrote:
    It'll have to be; it was a great win! :hammer: :hammer:

admin wrote:
    Yes Coach, We have something to build on now, not just a squeak by win, but a good tail end stomping, I can't wait till next Sunday, We have an Offence, We have A great Defence, and the special team did a great job, and Dante may be coming back to form, I'm Hoping that the phoenix bird is arising out of the ashes, towards a Great Season, Go Herm, Go Chief's, Go coaching staff, YOU ALL CAN DO IT!!!

GO CHIEF'S

8-) :pint: