Thread: Just Happy

Default Just Happy

to be in this position again!
    "As I matriculate my way down the field of life, I will never forget this moment and you wonderful people who helped make this day possible". Hank Stram

Quote Originally Posted by wants to win View Post
    to be in this position again!
    THIS!!!

I am happy to be here too. 8 and 8 would have been a great season for us considering where we were last year. To win the division and get to the playoffs is more than I was expecting!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Default Worst to First

I am also just so grateful at the strides that this young team are making. I read some replies on other forums that I can't believe! some 'fans' are so forgetful! Year before last, we won two stinking games, only 4 last year! What an amazing turn around! I am really thankful to this wonderful team, coaching staff, ownership and management!

i am thrilled to be here. the way the team is built with all the young talent we should be in this position for many years to come.however i do not want the team or coaching staff going into the game with the just happy to be here attitude. talk about a quick turnaround though go chiefs

At the start of the season I thought that we had a chance to get a wild card. I didn't think that we had a real chance to win the AFC west. The fact that we did and that we are now in the playoffs is nothing but good for this young team. Win or lose Sunday I am happy with the way this season has gone. But I would much rather see a playoff win. Would love to no what one of thoses feels like.

I dont think they will go into the game thinking they are just happy to be here. I am also happy to be here and still playing this time of year. To think we went from worst to first tells me next year is going to be unreal. Yes I know about who all we play in 2011 but thats not the point. Chiefs are on the come up and next year will be for real.

Our star players are at key positions too. QB, WR. RB. LB. S
    All of them are young and locked up under contract with the exception of Bowe and Hali. They will likely franchise tag Hali this year and Bowe next. Bright future in KC for sure regardless of Sundays outcome.

Our beloved Chiefs have met and exceeded all my expectations, won the division, and is hosting their first playoff game since in a while...life is good!